The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    5 car dealership outlets shutting down | Inquirer Business

Is your casa included?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Nasama HondaKal. Kinakamusta ko yung SA ko sa Greenhills kung ano balitaa dun.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Nasama HondaKal. Kinakamusta ko yung SA ko sa Greenhills kung ano balitaa dun.
    Yes what did your SA say? I was in honda kal last saturday and everything seems normal no hint that they are going to close down.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Yes what did your SA say? I was in honda kal last saturday and everything seems normal no hint that they are going to close down.

most probably news blackout until the day itself.

I'm actually surprised that the management were able to keep it a secret until the official announcement.

Yung gusotng magbukas ng talyer, chance niyo na maka pirate ng honda trained mechanic. hehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post

Pahabol..You will need a pack of this for your future DIY oil change
    uy! magkano iyong isang pack niyan sa casa bro? it never crossed my mind to buy that there pala
    Last edited by baludoy; June 1st, 2020 at 06:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ P288.20 pack of 10.

Ang kaparehas nyan 14mm inner diameter yung kay Suzuki

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ P288.20 pack of 10.

Ang kaparehas nyan 14mm inner diameter yung kay Suzuki
    Pati toyota. Dami nyan sa lazada...

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Pati toyota. Dami nyan sa lazada...

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Di ko alam kasi ang size ng para sa k20

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Pahabol..You will need a pack of this for your future DIY oil change
    When doing oil change at the shop I don't bring a washer this is for my other ride do it need replacement after every oil change? and the mechanic at the shop either I don't see him replacing it with a new washer.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    When doing oil change at the shop I don't bring a washer this is for my other ride do it need replacement after every oil change? and the mechanic at the shop either I don't see him replacing it with a new washer.

Crush washers serve as liquid-tight seals as they deform upon plug tightening. Supposedly a 1 time use part. You can get away w/ re-using, but the already compressed & hardened washer may not deform as much & may not seal as good as new. This raises the tendency to overtighten & worse, might cause thread-stripping. As hobo as they come, there is no excuse not to stock up on these....or if you wanna forget about washers, torque & mess? Go Fumoto.2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Crush washers serve as liquid-tight seals as they deform upon plug tightening. Supposedly a 1 time use part. You can get away w/ re-using, but the already compressed & hardened washer may not deform as much & may not seal as good as new. This raises the tendency to overtighten & worse, might cause thread-stripping. As hobo as they come, there is no excuse not to stock up on these....or if you wanna forget about washers, torque & mess? Go Fumoto.2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Oh okay because in my other ride more than 10yrs haven't replaced the crush washer I just bring oil and filter. Im quite sure also the mechanic didn't replace it with a new one during oil change and never did the oil drop in the dipstick so its still sealed. Anyway, will take note of this any idea for the size of drain plug washer for 1st gen innova d4-d? I check with shopee and a lot of overseas sellers but not genuine honda or toyota is it ok to use those?