New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    LOL.. that happens when you use Hyundai oil to Honda, the slanted and inverted H becomes Hyunda
    what are you saying?
    that hyundai is soft-backboned honda?
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what are you saying?
    that hyundai is soft-backboned honda?
    heh heh.
    NorthAmericans pronounce Hyundai "hun-day"...Honda w/ a long A. They're almost the same.2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    NorthAmericans pronounce Hyundai "hun-day"...Honda w/ a long A. They're almost the same.2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    well,
    nobody's perfect.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ If you are within Paranaque area, go to GAT Performance or D&R Fast Auto. Wala mang 500 yung change oil fee (kasama na palit ng air filter at cabin filter. If you have the brakes cleaned (800 to 1k for everything, just pay for the brake cleaner), free na yung tire rotation (simple job of moving the front tires to the rear and vice versa).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is quite far from my area. Banawe or Manila area would be just fine. Yes they charge also around that figure.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Given up the remaining warranty? You could easily DIY that, all you need is a 17mm wrench to loosen the plug, a used oil-recovery container, a jack-if impossible crawling underneath or remove the right tire to give enough leverage in doing the filter and plug.

Pahabol..You will need a pack of this for your future DIY oil change
    I got only 1yr left and everything seems fine with the vehicle. I wish I can do DIY but this one is harder as you must go underneath to remove the oil filter, other vehicles you can easily access the oil filter under the hood. The washer drain is stainless steel? I thought its a rubber gasket..... for my other vehicle I cannot remember the mechanic replacing the washer drain with my oil change I think im still using the old washer. Is it a must to replace it?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    LOL.. that happens when you use Hyundai oil to Honda, the slanted and inverted H becomes Hyunda
    Haha I just hope this korean oil works as well with 4-cylinder japan engine.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Haha I just hope this korean oil works as well with 4-cylinder japan engine.

Too doubtful of you. I use that oil currently on the 2.0L engine of my Mitsubishi ASX with no issues. Before ECQ, I drive the car around 3-4 times a week. Value for money if you ask me.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Too doubtful of you. I use that oil currently on the 2.0L engine of my Mitsubishi ASX with no issues. Before ECQ, I drive the car around 3-4 times a week. Value for money if you ask me.

I was just kiddin of course I trust tsikot Gurus here that's why I bought it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    5 car dealership outlets shutting down | Inquirer Business

Is your casa included?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Double post.