New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ If you are within Paranaque area, go to GAT Performance or D&R Fast Auto. Wala mang 500 yung change oil fee (kasama na palit ng air filter at cabin filter. If you have the brakes cleaned (800 to 1k for everything, just pay for the brake cleaner), free na yung tire rotation (simple job of moving the front tires to the rear and vice versa).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    ^

I change my mind and settle for this instead. They have laborers that can do tire rotation and other stuff but limited only.... change oil they cannot do it yet I told them I'll bring my own oil and oil filter as simple as that but they didn't allow me. I'll check again next week if they will allow change oil.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Given up the remaining warranty? You could easily DIY that, all you need is a 17mm wrench to loosen the plug, a used oil-recovery container, a jack-if impossible crawling underneath or remove the right tire to give enough leverage in doing the filter and plug.

Pahabol..You will need a pack of this for your future DIY oil change
    Last edited by 12vdc; May 31st, 2020 at 09:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Given up the remaining warranty? You could easily DIY that, all you need is a 17mm wrench to loosen the plug, a used oil-recovery container, a jack-if impossible crawling underneath or remove the right tire to give enough leverage in doing the filter and plug.

Pahabol..You will need a pack of this for your future DIY oil change
    i let the gas station do mine.
    it's cleaner (for me) and i do not have to worry about the spent oil.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If the purpose is to save some more bucks and learn, then DIY is the way.

Used oil can be used as anti-anay, but most gas shops are willing to accept and dispose them.

Different blokes, diff strokes.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    ^

I change my mind and settle for this instead. They have laborers that can do tire rotation and other stuff but limited only.... change oil they cannot do it yet I told them I'll bring my own oil and oil filter as simple as that but they didn't allow me. I'll check again next week if they will allow change oil.

Very good oil.. used that in my kia picanto..now you have hyundai brio... i think some are kinda extending their warranty for missed PMS due to covid..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If the purpose is to save some more bucks and learn, then DIY is the way.

Used oil can be used as anti-anay, but most gas shops are willing to accept and dispose them.

Different blokes, diff strokes.
    With you on DIY, termites & varying strokes.2019 Honda Brio I'm spoiled by Fumoto, though. Cleaner, easier...1 wrench & leak less to think about.2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    No thanks. I'm satisfied hearing the click of my torque wrench at 39 N.m with the shiny washer while wearing the nitrile gloves.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    No thanks. I'm satisfied hearing the click of my torque wrench at 39 N.m with the shiny washer while wearing the nitrile gloves.
    Salute yah2019 Honda Brio...I'm lazier2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Very good oil.. used that in my kia picanto..now you have hyundai brio... i think some are kinda extending their warranty for missed PMS due to covid..
    No this is honda brio but using hyundai oil.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    LOL.. that happens when you use Hyundai oil to Honda, the slanted and inverted H becomes Hyunda