New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    May patong kay Ayala yung ibang parts.Lol Yan PMS kit most probably yung white plastic seatcovers with honda logo and the paper floormats?

Even in my isuzu, used to be inteco then switched to Otis. Minsan, isang movie sa moviehaus then tapos na PMS.
    Yeah ayala charge double the amount. There are a lot of people at the reception lobby waiting..... so maybe halfday wait for change oil only pms? Im not sure about the pms kit I didnt ask the SA. But quoted price is okay at 4K. I remember you posted the price of the honda semi synthetic its Php1200 right did you get discount?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^I had it scheduled early and maybe got first on the line. Not bad sleeping in casa cinema bleacher with lights off then SA would wake me up to sign the release papers.

The oil is semi-synthetic blue bottle, i guess from different supplier(Idemitsu Sg). Try checking the bottle that came from the shop it could be the repacked from UniOil or Total with different pricing(or could be a price increase?). I'm not very particular with gas oils while under warranty that's why i use mid-range it will be dumped anyway in 6months. For the diesels i just buy 18L jug Delo400mgx as its cheaper around P216/liter, except for the Chevy which requires dexos2 specific oils.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    ^I had it scheduled early and maybe got first on the line. Not bad sleeping in casa cinema bleacher with lights off then SA would wake me up to sign the release papers.

The oil is semi-synthetic blue bottle, i guess from different supplier(Idemitsu Sg). Try checking the bottle that came from the shop it could be the repacked from UniOil or Total with different pricing(or could be a price increase?). I'm not very particular with gas oils while under warranty that's why i use mid-range it will be dumped anyway in 6months. For the diesels i just buy 18L jug Delo400mgx as its cheaper around P216/liter, except for the Chevy which requires dexos2 specific oils.
    Haha that was quite an experience in casa. I didn't check the bottle if its unioil or total. Yes Im more comfortable with change oil every 6months using semi synthetic rather than yearly change oil using fully synthetic and with this brio amaze I will not use it often probably only 2000 to 3000km in a year. For diesel, I have come a long way from castrol, mobil delvac mx, top 1 and right now using Zic X7000.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OT:

Have you tried the microtex Bak-to-zero to sanitize your car? or is it enough to let your car sit for awhile under the sun with all doors open to kill virus and bacteria.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Haven't tried bro, i just leave the car under the sun, windows closed and let the veerus suffocate inside the car oven.

Just like sterilizing the used masks and utensils, i use the chicco infant bottle sterilizer instead of the autoclave..hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    ^Haven't tried bro, i just leave the car under the sun, windows closed and let the veerus suffocate inside the car oven.

Just like sterilizing the used masks and utensils, i use the chicco infant bottle sterilizer instead of the autoclave..hehe
    Okay bro they charge you 500 for bak-to-zero yeah I'll just leave it under the sun instead haha what kind of mask do you use are you sure it can be sterilize?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I just find it weird that my autoshop for pms is offering limited service they do not accept change oil services yet due to covid-19.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I just find it weird that my autoshop for pms is offering limited service they do not accept change oil services yet due to covid-19.

perhaps their supplier can not supply them with oil filter and oil?
    i imagine, compared to the other pms'es, change oil is their highest-selling product?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Okay bro they charge you 500 for bak-to-zero yeah I'll just leave it under the sun instead haha what kind of mask do you use are you sure it can be sterilize?

3-ply surgical mask that i bought pre-covid(not fake), N95, KN95. Compared to bleaching, the fabric material doesn't disintegrate much that usually end up irritating the cilia/itchy nose.

I thought the procedure was taken by Caloocan YGC? Shop mechanic is on skeletal force maybe and most laborers in the metro are still in the provinces. Try your luck with other branches, maybe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    ^

I change my mind and settle for this instead. They have laborers that can do tire rotation and other stuff but limited only.... change oil they cannot do it yet I told them I'll bring my own oil and oil filter as simple as that but they didn't allow me. I'll check again next week if they will allow change oil.