New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Im used to drive a utility vehicle with high ground clearance and just yesterday when I was going to park this brio amaze I forgot and almost got hit with the parking wheel block as I always park face front. For this type of vehicle parking should be on the reverse with rear facing the wheel block.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Is your ride civic sir how many years have you been using you car?

Yes bro, 7 years na next week, di ko nga alam pano ang rehistro nito, di pa ata open LTO Muntinlupa

Bro, nag PM ako sau

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yes bro, 7 years na next week, di ko nga alam pano ang rehistro nito, di pa ata open LTO Muntinlupa

Bro, nag PM ako sau
    Pm sent bro... just wait till LTO reopens. Im sure they will adjust for delayed registration due to covid-19.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    yes i do use 2 kinds but for diesel. firstly it is relatively cheap for what it is. medyo uncommon so i'm assuming here less likely to be faked and it meets yun required manufacturer certification.

Attachment 36713
    Attachment 36714
    I bought Zic for my diesel engine and I think price is below Php300 per liter. But for gasoline their 5W-30 is Php400+ per liter that's why I'll use Hyundai Xteer instead for my next oil change.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I bought Zic for my diesel engine and I think price is below Php300 per liter. But for gasoline their 5W-30 is Php400+ per liter that's why I'll use Hyundai Xteer instead for my next oil change.

I have absolutely no problem using zic. good oil also imo. i have used a bunch over the years 15w-40 5w-30 5w-40 10w30 x7 x9 all for diesel though. the only reason I changed is because they were also creeping up in price. still quite reasonable but usually the Xteer still comes out cheaper spec for spec.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Over the years, Zic X7 5w30 FS has gone up in pricing. First time ako bumili parang 1200 lang yung gallon then it started going up. Nowadays, nasa 1800 per gallon na online tapos 475 to 500 sa mga auto shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Over the years, Zic X7 5w30 FS has gone up in pricing. First time ako bumili parang 1200 lang yung gallon then it started going up. Nowadays, nasa 1800 per gallon na online tapos 475 to 500 sa mga auto shops.

Yes that's why we need to find alternative. They price their 10W-40 low but cannot use it with honda engine. For hyundai xteer ultra when you buy it in casa compared to online sellers price isn't that much difference?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I have absolutely no problem using zic. good oil also imo. i have used a bunch over the years 15w-40 5w-30 5w-40 10w30 x7 x9 all for diesel though. the only reason I changed is because they were also creeping up in price. still quite reasonable but usually the Xteer still comes out cheaper spec for spec.
    For diesel I find Zic oil still cheap at around Php250-280/Li I bought the 15W-40. I was using Top 1 SDO but they increase their price to Php350 and I switch to Zic.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes that's why we need to find alternative. They price their 10W-40 low but cannot use it with honda engine. For hyundai xteer ultra when you buy it in casa compared to online sellers price isn't that much difference?

Di ata available sa mga casa yung Hyundai Xteer. Even though product eto ng Hyundai Korea, local Hyundai dealers have the option to get lubricant from their preferred supplier.

So far, online lang available yung Hyundai Xteer.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Di ata available sa mga casa yung Hyundai Xteer. Even though product eto ng Hyundai Korea, local Hyundai dealers have the option to get lubricant from their preferred supplier.

So far, online lang available yung Hyundai Xteer.

Okay good thing I haven't gone to hyundai casa so they are using different oil brand.