New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    This segment seems popular to a more senior demographic. Most of the CAMRYs & ACCORDs I've seen(those local to me, at least) have owners taking the backseat, driven. Legroom & comfort are likely more the draw than extra ooomph. I've also yet to personally know an owner of either to drive the car himself. Lucky chauffeurs!...Can't help have this imagination of really not minding becoming one.....But to be an owner? I can't see this blue collar ever being nor fitting. Long accepted to unlikely be fated.2018 Accord (10th generation)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you bro travs?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

A very old soul....My contemporaries have long 'arrived', good brother. I've abandoned aiming, but never the thanksgiving.2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    A very old soul....My contemporaries have long 'arrived', good brother. I've abandoned aiming, but never the thanksgiving.2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)

A baby boomer who knows Dua Lipa. 2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    A baby boomer who knows Dua Lipa. 2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)

Haha...Well, her stripped down acoustic tunes are kick arse, 1 has to admit! Bet doc d & every boomer here appreciate em, too.2018 Accord (10th generation)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Parang di mo naman sinagot tanong ko 2018 Accord (10th generation)

So tama ba si Missy na boomer ka or gen X ka?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Hahaha... parang si ian veneracion pala trav bai...
    Pati millenials nahuhumaling... 2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I used to own an Accord and I am in my 40s now. Until the time I feel my driving senses have numbed to a useless state will I let a chauffeur drive me around.

My wife and I are decided that a midsize is the car we want next. I have the fondness for the Accord but the Mazda6 turbo feels good in my hands during my test drive. However, the likelihood of a Camry in our hands is nearer due to my wife’s company policies.

At 2.3M, the Accord 1.5T is priced above the competition. It has the tech and the features but the engine is its low point. HondaPH is expecting brand name and all the tech will justify the price. For a bit more and with some discounts, you are now looking at a well-fitted, composed, and sporty VW Passat. The Accord 2.0T is the king of midsize cars in the US now and HondaPH should have brought it here as a statement. Nagpapaka Toyota naman sila with the RAV4 and Camry.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This segment seems popular to a more senior demographic. Most of the CAMRYs & ACCORDs I've seen(those local to me, at least) have owners taking the backseat, driven. Legroom & comfort are likely more the draw than extra ooomph. I've also yet to personally know an owner of either to drive the car himself. Lucky chauffeurs!...Can't help have this imagination of really not minding becoming one.....But to be an owner? I can't see this blue collar ever being nor fitting. Long accepted to unlikely be fated.2018 Accord (10th generation)

I have the impression, and those that I've seen at least, that those who get the Camry are men in their fifties and older.

Those who drive the Accord are men who have somewhat accepted that they are already old, just like this guy below.
    2018 Accord (10th generation)

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I used to own an Accord and I am in my 40s now. Until the time I feel my driving senses have numbed to a useless state will I let a chauffeur drive me around.

Of course, those who drive the Mazda 6 belong to the younger generation! Or at the very least, those that are "feeling young".

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I have the impression, and those that I've seen at least, that those who get the Camry are men in their fifties and older.

Those who drive the Accord are men who have somewhat accepted that they are already old, just like this guy below.

Of course, those who drive the Mazda 6 belong to the younger generation! Or at the very least, those that are "feeling young".
    Amen!2018 Accord (10th generation)...Shots fired.2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)2018 Accord (10th generation)....Hahaha2018 Accord (10th generation)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    ]
    those older folks have gone the rounds of car ownership, and have concluded that the camry is a very good car.
    also, they have the money to buy one.

the younger ones have not yet gone to the same conclusion, and they have not the simoleons to get one, yet.

heh heh.