New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Natatagtagan ka sa CRV mo?

When we were buying, we had the option to get a 3.5 V6 Accord (current gen) or the CRV.

I test drove both as passenger and driver and mas comfortable ako sa CRV. Mas maluwag din yung CRV surprisingly. Siyempre mas maganda driving dynamics nung Accord but ang dami na naming sedan and very useful yung cargo space ng SUV.

Although napansin ko mas matagtag ng konti (nowhere as bad as PPV) ang diesel CRV kaysa gas, perhaps because the suspension is stiffer to support the load of the 3rd row and heavier engine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hinde land sa CRV. Ok pa ng konti CRV since crossover naman, pero talagang nakakapagod sumakay ng SUV, hinde kaso talaga ako nag test drive. I feel na Hinde talaga ma capture doon yun everyday na magagamit mo sa once or twice na test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mazda 6 perhaps? ... or Honda Odyssey? ...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Mazda 6 perhaps? ... or Honda Odyssey? ...
    An Odyssey is a good family hauler but it's not something you'd like to have for a daily driver.

Medyo pricey din yung PHDM Odyssey (2.3M for the 2.4EX and 2.7M for the 2.4EXV). The Kia Grand Carnival is a more practical option with its lower price and lower fuel expense (turbo diesel engine).

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    WRX na yan. 😂

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Is the suspension (ergo ride comfort) at the back of the Accord so much better than the Camry?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fudtripers View Post
    Is the suspension (ergo ride comfort) at the back of the Accord so much better than the Camry?
    Accords tend to have a firmer suspension conpared to the floaty ride of a Camry. It is buttoned down and comfortable. Accords are better enjoyed on the driver’s seat.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    youll have the opportunity to test drive the accord on the launch date. make sure to ask the reps to properly adjust the tire pressures.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    youll have the opportunity to test drive the accord on the launch date. make sure to ask the reps to properly adjust the tire pressures.
    I hope they bring the 2.0L turbo model. I’d like to give it a try.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I hope they bring the 2.0L turbo model. I’d like to give it a try.

5seconds

it wil smoke the 6sec subi 2.4T thats for sure...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    5seconds

it wil smoke the 6sec subi 2.4T thats for sure...
    As per most sites, 0-100 kmh of the Accord 2.0T is just over 6 seconds. This is around the same performance as the new Legacy XT (2.4L turbo).