New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 512 of 530 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Yeah... mine seem to be emitting that sound again... though not as loud as the old engine mount when it first exhibited aigns of defect... oh well... observe pa more... when it gets loud enough, no choice but to file for another warranty claim.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fluid type pala yun engine mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahead View Post
    Yeah... mine seem to be emitting that sound again... though not as loud as the old engine mount when it first exhibited aigns of defect... oh well... observe pa more... when it gets loud enough, no choice but to file for another warranty claim.

I'm now really convinced that the mount was not design for diesel engine. Mas malakas vibration ng diesel compare to gasoline.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    [QUOTE=shadow;3138086]I'm now really convinced that the mount was not design for diesel engine. Mas malakas vibration ng diesel compare to gasoline.

Maybe inuubos muna nila yung defective engine mounts. Under warranty pa naman daw kasi tayo
    Then after warranty expires saka nila ilalabas mga enhanced versions nung mount kasi magbabayad na daw tayo

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm now really convinced that the mount was not design for diesel engine. Mas malakas vibration ng diesel compare to gasoline.

In retrospect will you still buy the diesel instead of the gas? I am currently deciding whether to buy the 9s diesel vs the 2.0 gas. Still undecided though Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Bagel View Post
    In retrospect will you still buy the diesel instead of the gas? I am currently deciding whether to buy the 9s diesel vs the 2.0 gas. Still undecided though Thanks!
    I would.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Diesel pa rin, and this is coming from someone with a 2.0S gas. Replacing engine mounts is a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.

The diesel is still torquier and more efficient and that makes it worth the 200k premium over the gas variant.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Diesel pa rin, and this is coming from someone with a 2.0S gas. Replacing engine mounts is a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things.

The diesel is still torquier and more efficient and that makes it worth the 200k premium over the gas variant.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the input *Tenchi and *jut703.
    How I wish the diesel variant has a 5 seater and gear shifter.
    Last edited by Speedy Bagel; February 1st, 2020 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Change spelling

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for the input *Tenchi and *jut703.
    How I wish the diesel variant has a 5 seater and gear shifter.
    5seats haman.. and it shifts.. lol

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hope Honda issues a redesigned engine support for the diesel. It's still questionable how long Honda would honor warranty claims. My mount was replaced just a month ago and it's already making sounds... still faint but it's there.