New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 526 of 530 FirstFirst ... 426476516522523524525526527528529530 LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2018 2.0S CRV now almost at 40,000 km. No issues with the transmission so far - silky smooth and responsive. But really just doesn't have the torque of the diesel.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    lahat naman serviceable. we just don't have master mechanics that have expertise on these newer CVTS.

also failure rates on CVTs from Subawu Honda Nissan and Toyota in the US is less than 1%
    Stand corrected. "Cvt repair" search sa Youtube may mga rebuilds nga. Wala pa nga lang dito. Iyong sub assembly repair kit maganda kung available na din dito.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    It crossed my mind just RN having had driven the 2018 1.6s and 2000 M/T

the diesel have plenty of torque at low rpm like em PPVs sans the clatter and vibration but the B20z feels peppier in terms of 0-100 kph sprint. I can't backed it that much since 0-100 infos on the old crv mt seems to be lacking on the internet. Is the faster 0-100kph on b20z just an illusion coz of its rev happy engine, hmm? Kinda the same feeling the EKs hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Stand corrected. "Cvt repair" search sa Youtube may mga rebuilds nga. Wala pa nga lang dito. Iyong sub assembly repair kit maganda kung available na din dito.
    Opportunity for new business if ma capture lang yung skills and knowledge to rebuild CVTs.
    Daming CVTs naglabasan ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hi guys. Just want to ask for you expert opinions[emoji5]Since the start of the pandemic, been using our crv once or twice a week lang. Last PMS was June 2020. Mileage between last PMS up to today is around 1k kms. Checked the engine oil and it's still clean and clear. Need ko na ba sya pa PMS kahit di masyado nagagamit? Out of warranty na pala sya. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokyoo View Post
    Hi guys. Just want to ask for you expert opinions[emoji5]Since the start of the pandemic, been using our crv once or twice a week lang. Last PMS was June 2020. Mileage between last PMS up to today is around 1k kms. Checked the engine oil and it's still clean and clear. Need ko na ba sya pa PMS kahit di masyado nagagamit? Out of warranty na pala sya. Thanks!

Once a year na lang ako change oil these days but I use only fully synthetic oils.

Ilang taon na ba CRV mo? Kahit Di na sa casa, change oil lang naman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na pala sa warranty. Kung ganyan gamit mo mag fully synthetic ka na once a year na lang.

Pero kung ganyan lang mileage mo, benta mo na lang siguro.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokyoo View Post

Parehas tayo and once a year lang din oil change ko sa 3 cars. But like what others have said, better fully synthetic oil and higher quality pil filter
    Like wix or baldwin kasi once a year OC. I use Zic X7 and baldwin since 2014.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Once a year na lang ako change oil these days but I use only fully synthetic oils.

Ilang taon na ba CRV mo? Kahit Di na sa casa, change oil lang naman.

3.5 years na Sir Egan101. Heavy PMS na daw sabi ni Honda. Need to change din the fuel filter.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala na pala sa warranty. Kung ganyan gamit mo mag fully synthetic ka na once a year na lang.

Pero kung ganyan lang mileage mo, benta mo na lang siguro.

Work from home kasi Sir Shadow kaya bihira magamit[emoji846]