New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    Sabi sa kin ng SA, 3rd quarter daw of 2016 ilalabas yung bagong CRV, and yes, diesel variant ang ilalabas. I hope totoo.
    As usual. Imbento na naman ng usual SA

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Honda priced the Pilot at over P3M, leaving most of us to wonder what Honda PH is smoking.

On the other hand, pricing the Pilot above P3M allows Honda to price the rumoured 7-seater CR-V somewhere in the P2M range - which will lead most of us to wonder what magic mushrooms Honda PH was gorging on.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Article says 5+2, but i think there will be enough headroom on the 3rd row for an asian adult. Bigger than the xtrail imo interior wise. My guess is the cx5 gen2 will probably grow to this size also.

SPIED: 217 Honda CR-V - first pics of next-gen SUV!
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 21st, 2016 at 07:20 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Not sure where they got their 80mm, from my post? ��

Next-gen Honda CR-V could have 80 mm longer wheelbase

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Mga sir ano po ba mas ok na gulong kung nexen korea or federal taiwan pra sana sa crv 2008..eto kc medyo mura except china...salamat sa mga mag rereply

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Feeling pretty confident this will be priced in the 2.0M+ range, given the price jump of the midsized Pilot from 2.6M to 3M+. The Mazda skyactiv d cx-5 is already at around 2M. And that's a much smaller car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Feeling pretty confident this will be priced in the 2.0M+ range, given the price jump of the midsized Pilot from 2.6M to 3M+. The Mazda skyactiv d cx-5 is already at around 2M. And that's a much smaller car.
    I'm 100% sure this will be below P2M, maybe the top variant will hit this mark but for main models it might be priced like the Montero. The Pilot is a totally different case, as the cost of the car goes up, taxes goes up by a lot as well as it is sourced from North America

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    I'm 100% sure this will be below P2M, maybe the top variant will hit this mark but for main models it might be priced like the Montero. The Pilot is a totally different case, as the cost of the car goes up, taxes goes up by a lot as well as it is sourced from North America
    Forgot to mention I was referring to TOTL hehe. I hope they manage to get good FC for this. Would make a great alternative to PPVs. As good as the newer PPVs are, crossovers are still much more relaxing to drive specially in the city.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Forgot to mention I was referring to TOTL hehe. I hope they manage to get good FC for this. Would make a great alternative to PPVs. As good as the newer PPVs are, crossovers are still much more relaxing to drive specially in the city.
    If the 1.5T is used. The fc wil surely be good to excellent.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    huling hirit na siguro ng CRV eto pag nilabas nila yan tig 2M. parang Pajero dines-continue na

tutal dami pa namin sa alphabet

HRV
    BRV

labas sila ng mas mura cuv

DRV
    GRV
    MRV
    SRV

LoLs