New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    2.7mm hmmmmmmmm...........

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Show them the money and take that baby home!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Getting the fastest fwd in nurburgrin in 2017... I think 2.7m is a bargain...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Im kinda allergic to manuals. But this one is really tempting. Last manual i owned was a Galant VR6. Am thinking This Type R or the Golf R. The STi subaru is out of the question. Its fast but you have to cane it. No torque at the lower rpms. Or i could just tune the JCW and get the same power level.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder if honda will release a higher output type r. Im sure the output is still conservative and set for maximum reliability.

218 Honda Civic Type R Punches Out 295 WHP On The Dyno

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if honda will release a higher output type r. Im sure the output is still conservative and set for maximum reliability.

218 Honda Civic Type R Punches Out 295 WHP On The Dyno

Hard to make any generalizations from that dyno. I've visited the shop's FB page, and the dynos they have of stock or nearly stock cars seem a bit high.

Always take dynos with a grain of salt. Unless you were there and have a library of their run files to access, you don't know how the dyno compares to other dynos, whether the operator correctly or incorrectly uses correction factors like SAE corrections (for weather and temperature... which can make a real hash of dynos taken in extra cold or extra hot weather), torque correction factors (you should NEVER... because it requires too much guessing as to the actual drivetrain loss) and whether the pull was done in the proper gear (too low a gear and the torque spike will cause an inaccurate reading.)

Like the early dyno that "proved" the first R35 Nissan GT-R was making 500 whp (when subsequent dynos showed it was merely making the same whp as the Porsche 911 Turbo), this is an interesting data point, but not conclusive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Civic Type R is officially coming to our shores. Each one will cost 2.98M and for 2017, only 100 units will be released. Reservations will be accepted starting July 11.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...e_featured_big

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...php-2-98m.html

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Civic Type R is officially coming to our shores. Each one will cost 2.98M and for 2017, only 100 units will be released. Reservations will be accepted starting July 11.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...e_featured_big

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...php-2-98m.html
    count me out.
    it's too expensive for me.

i can get three altii with that money.. for the proposed modified coding.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Some reports say that the 100 units were sold out already.

Sinu-sino dito naka-reserve na?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I thoughts its 100 for the year, just like the 86 when it first came out. Around 77 units only, so dealers add-on those TRD kits to jacked up the price or forced clients to avail their inhouse financing deals.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There will be more units next year ...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast