New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Yes, 2M as in 2 million pesos discount and you can ask your Honda rep to confirm.. I couldn't believe at first as I was already offered a 1M discount before.

All the remaining units were sold immediately within weeks as soon as select customers found out the deal.

As for parts, from personal experience, in fairness to Honda, they do provide spare parts even for their unpopular models.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    2M damnnn lucky 15... thats their flagship sedan. ganda siguro ng dampers 🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    2M damnnn lucky 15... thats their flagship sedan. ganda siguro ng dampers 🤔

For a very sophisticated car with such technology, yes 2.4M is really a steal.

However, in say 1.5-2 years down the line, I think it will be difficult to resell even at say 1.6-1.8M .

Honda must have realized that so they had to dispose the units quietly very fast.

Medyo kawawa lang those who got it close to SRP, if ever there was someone in the first place.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    For a very sophisticated car with such technology, yes 2.4M is really a steal.

However, in say 1.5-2 years down the line, I think it will be difficult to resell even at say 1.6-1.8M .

Honda must have realized that so they had to dispose the units quietly very fast.

Medyo kawawa lang those who got it close to SRP, if ever there was someone in the first place.
    if its got cylinder deactivation.. smart buyers are rare 😅

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A Legend for 2.4M? Why not... It is a much better buy than an Accord 3.5L for 2.2M.

Honda does this kind of fire sale with slow-moving vehicles. Back in 2014 when the 9th gen Accord was initially released, Honda placed a 500k discount on both 2.4L and 3.5L models of the 8th gen. I was offered such a discount around May but I had second thoughts only to find out a few weeks later, all remaining units were sold.
    Last edited by Egan101; December 11th, 2017 at 09:46 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post

Most likely it's only Honda dealers or executives that bought it at original SRP ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123