New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 317
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,778
    #211
    Is this something available already such that i go to a dealer anytime with cash and get out with the car or another wait & line up thing ?
    Last edited by macsd; June 27th, 2015 at 10:52 AM.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #212
    Low stock in every continent, selling like hot cakes.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,667
    #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    So from your point of views, the interior is not that good quality? If you read the reviews of local online car magazines, most of them are all praises.
    Oo nga, napapansin ko din yan. Iba kaya pinapadalang specs dito?

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    146
    #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Oo nga, napapansin ko din yan. Iba kaya pinapadalang specs dito?
    Everything is relative. To which car(s) is the poster comparing it to?

    I find the interior finish very good, definitely better compared to Asian SUVs like the Fortuner and the Montero. We had a Montero and my mother-in-law drives a Fortuner, so I'm not biased. The interior design is subjective, of course.

    Compared to the XV, I think the HR-V slightly edges it in fit and finish. We have an XV, so please don't be offended, fellow XV owners. I haven't seen the ASX's interior up close, so I can't comment properly.


    So again, the interior is ''not that good quality'' compared to which cars?

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #215
    Made in Thailand sabi ng SA that I talked to hence some differences in some specs from other countries, most notably the sunroof. None of the variants have it (not that you'll need it in a country like ours).

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #216
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    Everything is relative. To which car(s) is the poster comparing it to?

    I find the interior finish very good, definitely better compared to Asian SUVs like the Fortuner and the Montero. We had a Montero and my mother-in-law drives a Fortuner, so I'm not biased. The interior design is subjective, of course.

    Compared to the XV, I think the HR-V slightly edges it in fit and finish. We have an XV, so please don't be offended, fellow XV owners. I haven't seen the ASX's interior up close, so I can't comment properly.


    So again, the interior is ''not that good quality'' compared to which cars?
    Agreed. Interior looks nice and ok naman ang quality. I just don't like the aircon vents on the passenger side. other than that maganda siya. Price is too high though.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    Everything is relative. To which car(s) is the poster comparing it to?

    I find the interior finish very good, definitely better compared to Asian SUVs like the Fortuner and the Montero. We had a Montero and my mother-in-law drives a Fortuner, so I'm not biased. The interior design is subjective, of course.

    Compared to the XV, I think the HR-V slightly edges it in fit and finish. We have an XV, so please don't be offended, fellow XV owners. I haven't seen the ASX's interior up close, so I can't comment properly.


    So again, the interior is ''not that good quality'' compared to which cars?
    Agreed. Interior looks nice and ok naman ang quality. I just don't like the aircon vents on the passenger side. other than that maganda siya. Price is too high though.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    146
    #217
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Made in Thailand sabi ng SA that I talked to hence some differences in some specs from other countries, most notably the sunroof. None of the variants have it (not that you'll need it in a country like ours).
    We wouldn't need it 99% of the time, but it would be nice if we had it for that 1% of the time we'd actually have a use for it

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    893
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    Everything is relative. To which car(s) is the poster comparing it to?

    I find the interior finish very good, definitely better compared to Asian SUVs like the Fortuner and the Montero. We had a Montero and my mother-in-law drives a Fortuner, so I'm not biased. The interior design is subjective, of course.

    Compared to the XV, I think the HR-V slightly edges it in fit and finish. We have an XV, so please don't be offended, fellow XV owners. I haven't seen the ASX's interior up close, so I can't comment properly.


    So again, the interior is ''not that good quality'' compared to which cars?
    i'd go for the hr-v if pitted against the asx. too much hard touch plastics sa asx, and yung isang client ko sa GSR niya pinalagyan ng 3m tape yung chrome rings nung tachometer dahil umaalog, sabe niya pati ibang mga asx owners daw binabalik sa casa and rineremedyo lang rin ng 3m tape

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    164
    #219
    I'll sell my ecosport after 2 years and get this one unless cx-3 beat this. By that time, stock should have settled and kinks from first gen is probably resolved.

    Ayoko na ulit ma experience pumila pag baong release sa market. You get victimized by the dealer like dealer incentives, lack of freebies/discounts and preferential treatment to inhouse financing and insurance. Was aiming for ford escape pero mas bagay sa amin ito

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    I'll sell my ecosport after 2 years and get this one unless cx-3 beat this. By that time, stock should have settled and kinks from first gen is probably resolved.

    Ayoko na ulit ma experience pumila pag baong release sa market. You get victimized by the dealer like dealer incentives, lack of freebies/discounts and preferential treatment to inhouse financing and insurance. Was aiming for ford escape pero mas bagay sa amin ito

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    85
    #220
    Honda called this afternoon... Asking if i am interested to test drive HR-V... Nagpa sched na lang ako next weekend... Im curious about this unit... We'll give it a try!

Tags for this Thread

2016 Honda HR-V 1.5 and 1.8 CVT