New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    75
    #41
    Honda Odyssey gets some upgrades for 2017:

    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...ef=home_feed_2

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    338
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE View Post
    Honda Odyssey gets some upgrades for 2017:

    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...ef=home_feed_2
    Would anybody know when the updated odyssey will be available? All honda dealers can't give me a straight answer. SMH

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    75
    #43
    I recently purchased a slightly used 2015 Odyssey, and I was just wondering if anyone here has already replaced their original car battery?

    If yes, what brand did you get? How much did it cost? And does the Active Stop feature still work?

    Thanks!

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    205
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by wac3 View Post
    Would anybody know when the updated odyssey will be available? All honda dealers can't give me a straight answer. SMH
    It's a shame that Honda still didn't bring in the US Odyssey. It would have been a good alternative vs say an Alphard. Less luxury but MUCH more versatility and space.

    If any consolation, the current Pilot is actually a minivan disguised as an SUV. Very spacious too and I think currently on offer with a 500k discount.

    Makes it an interesting buy at under 2.85M vs say 2.5M for a top of the line JDM Odyssey which is a much smaller.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,949
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    It's a shame that Honda still didn't bring in the US Odyssey. It would have been a good alternative vs say an Alphard. Less luxury but MUCH more versatility and space.

    If any consolation, the current Pilot is actually a minivan disguised as an SUV. Very spacious too and I think currently on offer with a 500k discount.

    Makes it an interesting buy at under 2.85M vs say 2.5M for a top of the line JDM Odyssey which is a much smaller.
    maybe honda still remembers their initial odyssey foray here, back in the later 90s.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,912
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    It's a shame that Honda still didn't bring in the US Odyssey. It would have been a good alternative vs say an Alphard. Less luxury but MUCH more versatility and space.

    Been there, done that ... they already brought in a US version Honda Odyssey ... didn't sell well ... so they brought in the JDM version ...

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Been there, done that ... they already brought in a US version Honda Odyssey ... didn't sell well ... so they brought in the JDM version ...
    Hi! I'm considering to buy the 2018 Odyssey, but there's not much feedback/reviews to read. Appreciate any feedback/advise on its performance and maintenance. Thanks

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by batang pasig View Post
    Hi! I'm considering to buy the 2018 Odyssey, but there's not much feedback/reviews to read. Appreciate any feedback/advise on its performance and maintenance. Thanks
    Probably not so problematic. Engine should be the same or a related variant of the 2.4 CRV or Accord engine -- should be very reliable. I suppose it's not very popular locally kasi people who need more space will go for a real van, others will go for an innova, while people who have a bigger budget will go for an alphard..

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,339
    #49
    kanina nasa dona hemady ako bale ilog imburnal side going scout chuatoco. Dadaan ako kay don alejandro roces avenue magleleft kasi punta ako quezon avenue.

    Mga 10meters nakakita ako parang mobilio sa gilid eh odyssey pala!!!! Kasi maganda yung ilaw sa likod.

    Pero ang reklamo ko for its size eh hinid bagay sa presyong 2.2milyones. DApat nasa 1.3 to 1.5 lang ito pag ibase ko sa itsura. (hesitant pa nga ako presyuhan ng 1.5 kasi parang mobilio na mas pinaganda rear lights )






  10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,526
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kanina nasa dona hemady ako bale ilog imburnal side going scout chuatoco. Dadaan ako kay don alejandro roces avenue magleleft kasi punta ako quezon avenue.

    Mga 10meters nakakita ako parang mobilio sa gilid eh odyssey pala!!!! Kasi maganda yung ilaw sa likod.

    Pero ang reklamo ko for its size eh hinid bagay sa presyong 2.2milyones. DApat nasa 1.3 to 1.5 lang ito pag ibase ko sa itsura. (hesitant pa nga ako presyuhan ng 1.5 kasi parang mobilio na mas pinaganda rear lights )







    I disagree, the exterior looks very classy and size is almost perfect. They could have made it a bit longer. The interior is very nice and can really fit 7-8 passengers comfortably.
    Ang layo naman nito sa Mobilio or other vehicles in the 1.3 - 1.5M price range in terms of looks, comfort and specs. Prices were quite competitive before TRAIN law, but ngayon
    medyo tumaas na.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2015 Honda Odyssey