New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 882 of 884 FirstFirst ... 782832872878879880881882883884 LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Mga sir sino na po nakapag try ng double contact ang turn signal ng gm6 natin? Gusto ko sanang sumabay sya sa switch ng park light. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego317 View Post
    Mga sir sino na po nakapag try ng double contact ang turn signal ng gm6 natin? Gusto ko sanang sumabay sya sa switch ng park light. Thank you

i don't know what it is you mean to accomplish, exactly,
    but i suspect a relay will accomplish it, without having to modify the switch.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 13th, 2021 at 12:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego317 View Post

Pwede din naka sabay sa parklight yan turn signal tapos mag blink sya kapag nka signal or hazard.. needs re wiring and relays

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thanks mga sir, Appreciate it.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Yesterday i saw the "overheat" indicator light up in my 2015 City's dashboard. So I immediately pulled over and checked under the hood. Upon my own observation, my radiator & reservoir had enough water. Radiator aux fan was working -- it turned on automatically when it reaches a certain temp. However, I noticed that when I turn on the AC, the aircon aux fan does not turn on. The aircon aux fan should turn on immediately when I turn on the AC, correct or does it only turn on when it reaches a certain temp? Anyway, it did not turn on at all even with the AC turned on for 10mins -- as such, i suspect this was the cause of the overheating.

Has anyone experienced this with their City? Does the AC aux fan immediately turn on simultaneously with turning on the AC or does it have to hit a certain temperature before it turns on? Any idea how much to replace AC aux fan motor and the best place to have this replaced na hindi sa Casa???

Thanks in advance mga ka-City for your advise on my problem.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by runner10 View Post
    Yesterday i saw the "overheat" indicator light up in my 2015 City's dashboard. So I immediately pulled over and checked under the hood. Upon my own observation, my radiator & reservoir had enough water. Radiator aux fan was working -- it turned on automatically when it reaches a certain temp. However, I noticed that when I turn on the AC, the aircon aux fan does not turn on. The aircon aux fan should turn on immediately when I turn on the AC, correct or does it only turn on when it reaches a certain temp? Anyway, it did not turn on at all even with the AC turned on for 10mins -- as such, i suspect this was the cause of the overheating.

Has anyone experienced this with their City? Does the AC aux fan immediately turn on simultaneously with turning on the AC or does it have to hit a certain temperature before it turns on? Any idea how much to replace AC aux fan motor and the best place to have this replaced na hindi sa Casa???

afaik aux fan trigger talaga para sa AC and causes overheating sa city
    pero yun sa friend ko kasi 1.5L 2010 AT city
    not sure if same sa 2014

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005

Update:
    Turns out both my aux fans are broken and both need to be replaced.
    Aircon shop quoted me 4,000 pesos for 1 Mitsuba aux fan motor with labor na.
    So 8,000 pesos for both. Reasonable or mahal?
    TIA guys.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Update:
    TIA guys.
    shopee sells it for 1900 pesos a piece. but i do not know the quality of the item.
    of course, someone has to do the labor...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update:
    TIA guys.
    nagpalit na din ako both motor fans, last year nasira yun aux fan then this year eh yung sa radiator. circuit brand ang binili ko, 1.9k + 500 labor. so far ok naman. yung sa crv ko dati, circuit din pinalit ko, 5 years na hanggang mabenta ko na yung car eh hindi naman nasira pa.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    nagpalit na din ako both motor fans, last year nasira yun aux fan then this year eh yung sa radiator. circuit brand ang binili ko, 1.9k + 500 labor. so far ok naman. yung sa crv ko dati, circuit din pinalit ko, 5 years na hanggang mabenta ko na yung car eh hindi naman nasira pa.
    i also tried circuit (but different model).
    i was wary, because of the relatively lower price.
    but after a year, ok pa.
    we had since sold the car.