New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 850 of 884 FirstFirst ... 750800840846847848849850851852853854860 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox2007 View Post
    Need help and advise. I have 2014VX. Usually when i locked the car using keyfob or button at the handle all the door locks together with the blinking of hazard & beeping of sound but now the sound & hazard are gone but still the lock are still activating... has any one of you encounter this? If yes kindly give me advise. Salamat sa sasagot😃
    battery replaced?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Need help and advise. I have 2014VX. Usually when i locked the car using keyfob or button at the handle all the door locks together with the blinking of hazard & beeping of sound but now the sound & hazard are gone but still the lock are still activating... has any one of you encounter this? If yes kindly give me advise. Salamat sa sasagot2014 Honda City (Gen 4)
    Bro, nangyari sa akin. Itinawag ko yan sa casa. Sabi nung SA, hindi daw masyado nakasara yung hood/bonnet. It was indeed, di nga nakasara. Tapos, ni reopen lang at close uli yung hood, nag okay na. You can try it. Baka pareho tayo ng case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Need help and advise. I have 2014VX. Usually when i locked the car using keyfob or button at the handle all the door locks together with the blinking of hazard & beeping of sound but now the sound & hazard are gone but still the lock are still activating... has any one of you encounter this? If yes kindly give me advise. Salamat sa sasagot2014 Honda City (Gen 4)
    Hood is open, sara mo ng todo.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    [QUOTE=em22898;3031118]Bro, nangyari sa akin. Itinawag ko yan sa casa. Sabi nung SA, hindi daw masyado nakasara yung hood/bonnet. It was indeed, di nga nakasara. Tapos, ni reopen lang at close uli yung hood, nag okay na. You can try it. Baka pareho tayo ng case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[thanks Bro, i checked the hood di nga naka latched ng maayos, i tried to reopen then closed properly. Now the beep sound and hazard light restored when i lock the car. Thanks a lot😃. This forum is very impormative & useful👍]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    how much was your 20k kms change oil and pms? nag inquire ako sa aking agent and she said 7,117. I ask for breakdown pero di na nagreply.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Will this fit GM6? No issues?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Hello Bros.. Ask ko lang sana kung meron na sa inyo nag hardwire ng dashcam, connect papunta sa fusebox, gamit ang fuse tap (pic below). Kung meron, aling fuse number ginamit nyo.
    BTW, out of warranty na si VX..
    Salamat.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The GM/GM6 uses low profile mini fuses.

Buy a dashcam hardwire kit that already has the fuse tap included in the kit.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ano ba kinaiba ng hardwire? Ano pros nun?

Just plugged mine dun sa power port

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ano ba kinaiba ng hardwire? Ano pros nun?

Just plugged mine dun sa power port

-Clean install, factory-like
    -Frees up your USB, or Cig lighter ports for other uses.
    -No constant plug/unplug that can deteriorate your contacts
    -Safe, no splices

Oh...it's very DIYable. Here's how I did mine...
    215 Mazda 2 - Page 217

Finally installed the long-stored Viofo A119 on the DJ. The delay was more due to my OCD/resistance to exposed wires & the use of limited power slots which are dedicated to phones, driver's & passengers.
    Gratitude goes to a good bud who brought over hardwire kits necessary for a safe, no-splice, tucked install thru the driver footwell fusebox.
    For those seeking to do the same, here's a summary of items needed & procedure I took.
    Items needed:
    1. Dashcam
    2. 5v hardwire kit that includes a long power cable enough to run from the headliner to A-Pillar down to the fuse box.
    3. Duct Tape & Zipties.

Procedure:
    1. Remove driver door rubber strip, sill & fuse box covers & driver A-Pillar. Careful w/ the last. For units w/ airbag there, unplug the negative batt terminal. Mine has none.2014 Honda City (Gen 4)
    2. Find a fuse that has no power when engine is off. Used the cig lighter fuse since it's powered when key/start button is in both positions 1&2, but not when key is off. Install the fuse tap w/ the stock 15A & the 3A or 5A from the kit.
    3. Locate preferred dashcam mount location. Wipe the windshield mount area w/ isopropyl alcohol w/o moisturizer for the 3M adhesive to stick well.
    4. Run the hardwire kit's power cable down from the headliner to the A-Pillar. Duct-tape along the pillar to avoid unwanted rattles.
    5. Plug the red wire of the cam cable to the red of fuse tap. Tap the black wire terminal to the ground bolt.
    6. Install the dashcam & test. Once done, Install back the A-Pillar, Door Sill & Fusebox covers.
    7. Tap yourself on the back & grab a cold beer.2014 Honda City (Gen 4)
    Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk