New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 835 of 884 FirstFirst ... 735785825831832833834835836837838839845 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ROVOT View Post
    Wow parang ang mura naman nito. Naalala lo dato umaabot 5k yung fill synth

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
    Ad says purely change oil and filter only. Walang ibang add ons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ROVOT View Post
    Wow parang ang mura naman nito. Naalala lo dato umaabot 5k yung fill synth

well, the picture shows a gallon of mineral oil, the oil filter, and the filter washer.
    as a casa product, it's actually very cheap. it's comparable to my friendly gas station's hecho derecho, we give you the extra oil, libre pa-air cleaning of the engine air cleaner, job.
    for synthetic oil, the price nearly triples.
    if the car uses less than that one container, will they give the customer the unused aliquot?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 29th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, the picture shows a gallon of mineral oil, the oil filter, and the filter washer.
    as a casa product, it's actually very cheap. it's comparable to my friendly gas station's hecho derecho, we give you the extra oil, libre pa-air cleaning of the engine air cleaner, job.
    for synthetic oil, the price nearly triples.
    if the car uses less than that one container, will they give the customer the unused aliquot?

yep. i've got like 24pcs of those white honda plastic jugs in the backyard

as for the price of their FS it's definitely a lot more than the cheap FS available these days which begs the question: if cheap "fully synthetics" only cost as much as a good mineral oil then maybe the cheap FS isn't any better

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    reading clearly and understanding the product description, might help.
    in the olden days, there was some play of words (sleight of words) involved, which the un-suspecting customer did not comprehend.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Thanks for even more useful info, guys. I just want to introduce myself properly since I've been reading this thread for a while (on page 300) now.

A month and a half ago my wife and I were looking for a reasonable subcompact. I was leaning towards the Brio since it was the only 4 cyl among its competitors.

After all, I was only looking for a Point A to Point B machine. My kid's new school was a bit far
    The Brio Amaze had a trunk, amazing FC, and I didn't mind that the Amaze's ass looked like, well, ass.

When I visited Honda Q Ave, they told me they didn't have a manual variant of the Brio Amaze available (I'm old-fashioned and I really like MT cars, though I've owned ATs before).

They told me it would take a month, so I asked what MT car do you have that's available? They said they had a 2014 City that was used as a test drive model and later on, a daily commute by a previous manager. I was intrigued, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to see it.

One look was all it took! This story is too long now, I just realized. Just wanna say I'm glad to be an owner of a relatively rare GM6.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ad says purely change oil and filter only. Walang ibang add ons

CNS ano yang filter na yan? yang ba yung oil filter na pinapalitan every 40kPMS? I thought mahal yun? Or is it totally different filter?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    CNS ano yang filter na yan? yang ba yung oil filter na pinapalitan every 40kPMS? I thought mahal yun? Or is it totally different filter?
    Engine oil filter bro, yes yan yun pinapalitan every change oil. Cheap lang yan.

Fuel filter ata tinutukoy mo na mahal.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Anyone experienced overheating sa city nila? Last weekend my friend while on idle sa province bigla nalang overheat. As per mechanic on the telephone baka rad fan sensor daw kasi gumagana naman fan pero pambihira. Pinapatanggal yung "rad fan sensor" para rekta fan at mabyahe sa casa. Anyone here alam kung san banda to? Or manual of the car pwede idownload.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    baka coolant temp sensor? it's usually near the thermostat housing. radiator fan sensor.. hmmm
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Siguro bro. How easy to access that part bro?

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I just checked my car, the sensor is along the cooling hose path. sensor has 2 cables. it's just outside the engine block. pretty sure they should be able to see this. nasa harap ang cooling system.

I remember the city has 2 fans. one for the ac system and one for the engine cooling system. are both fans working super slow? pag todo nila ac dapat both fans should be fast.

they can touch the upper coolong hose and touch the lower cooling hose.. if there is a big temperature difference. one is warm, other is boiling. thermostat is stuck close. this is only after troubleshooting the fans!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Update: faulty fan motor

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Mechanical.. ouch. Under warranty?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Engine oil filter bro, yes yan yun pinapalitan every change oil. Cheap lang yan.

Fuel filter ata tinutukoy mo na mahal.

Ah yes fuel filter pala yung mahal.

I might go to casa na lang din for my change oil maybe next week. Mura na lang din pala :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dami ganitong issue sa HCCP sa facebook.