New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 811 of 884 FirstFirst ... 711761801807808809810811812813814815821861 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Yes CEL = Check Engine Light

About the fuse? Will check it later.

May fuse ba yung oxygen sensor?

I can live with that bro if thats the way they do their business, pero sana naman identified and accurate sa pagbigay ng diagnosis.

Like sa case ko, nasa 12.8K yung sensor na yun. If nataon may available sa Honda Pasig or Greenhills nalamang pinakabit ko na agad.

Diagnosis?

Pasig 580

Greenhills 700+

Kalookan 1,200+ (fuse is 100+)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wasn't charged for diagnosis in Honda Guiguinto. The check engine light was coming from the speed sensor. Out of curiosity, I asked the guy how he checked it. He showed me a "computer" enclosed in an attache case.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I wasn't charged for diagnosis in Honda Guiguinto. The check engine light was coming from the speed sensor. Out of curiosity, I asked the guy how he checked it. He showed me a "computer" enclosed in an attache case.
    unit is still under warranty?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    unit is still under warranty?

CR-V 98, that is way out of warranty.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    CR-V 98, that is way out of warranty.
    Ahh yun lang hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Ahh yun lang hehe

I don't know why it's free. Perhaps because I have a good relationship with them, from the desk to the technician. I am given some free services from time to time and I'm thankful.

Are you implying that your car is sticking under warranty? I don't understand what you mean to say in this particular comment of yours.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't know why it's free. Perhaps because I have a good relationship with them, from the desk to the technician. I am given some free services from time to time and I'm thankful.

Are you implying that your car is sticking under warranty? I don't understand what you mean to say in this particular comment of yours.
    I mean lucky you sir.

Unfortunately my car is out of warranty, actually Honda Spa is offering the diagnosis for free, dun ako may kilala and the car club dun ang go to place downside is malayo lang talaga from where I live and where I work.

From work kasi I’m near Pasig and GH dealer from home Kalookan is nearby naman.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I mean lucky you sir.

Unfortunately my car is out of warranty, actually Honda Spa is offering the diagnosis for free, dun ako may kilala and the car club dun ang go to place downside is malayo lang talaga from where I live and where I work.

From work kasi I’m near Pasig and GH dealer from home Kalookan is nearby naman.

I see... and I don't know how I typed "sticking" instead of still.

I'll be waiting for your update regarding the fuse, the information might come handy anytime.

Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Meron na po ba sa inyo nakapagpalit na ng horns? Planning to change mine pero still undecided kung hella supertone or bosch europa. Any reputable shops you can suggest sa south (las pinas, cavite, muntinlupa) na maayos mag install? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kamote_15 View Post
    Meron na po ba sa inyo nakapagpalit na ng horns? Planning to change mine pero still undecided kung hella supertone or bosch europa. Any reputable shops you can suggest sa south (las pinas, cavite, muntinlupa) na maayos mag install? Thanks.
    Bosch europa highly recommended. Downside lang madami ng gumagamit ng europa kahit mga PUJs..2014 Honda City (Gen 4)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    Bosch europa highly recommended. Downside lang madami ng gumagamit ng europa kahit mga PUJs..2014 Honda City (Gen 4)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    So siguro mas okay na ang Hella supertone...Thanks