New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 779 of 884 FirstFirst ... 679729769775776777778779780781782783789829879 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    So, left the car sa casa overnight this morning and will hear back from them tomorrow. But initial observation of the SA was that I might need to drive or at least start the car 4 times a week. He said that he had a similar case before and that was the recommendation. He said the battery of the City is small and thus needs to be started more often or it gets drained.

So, my question to you guys is, do all of you use the car at least 4 times a week? We purchased the City as an alternate car and thus only use it at least once a week but we've used it a few times a week (2-3) since December. And to me, it doesn't seem to make sense that I cannot leave the car for a few days without it draining the battery. Even if the battery is small, I would think that the engineers of Honda have already tested it thoroughly with different size batteries before deciding on what they have placed in the City.

I requested for a battery replacement but he mentioned that they will only replace it if the battery fails their 'tests'.
    Either that SA doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying through his teeth. The longest time I haven't used my car is almost 1 month, and it still started with 1 turn of the key.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Either that SA doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying through his teeth. The longest time I haven't used my car is almost 1 month, and it still started with 1 turn of the key.

agree, meron kami IIRC 5-6 months na auto noon; 1 click parin. nga lang wala alarm yun and no computer box ^_^

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post

is SA sales advisor, or service advisor?
    i wouldn't talk too much to my sales advisor, if my problem is more properly communicated to the service advisor, or better yet, the actual mekaniko who will touch my car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    So, left the car sa casa overnight this morning and will hear back from them tomorrow. But initial observation of the SA was that I might need to drive or at least start the car 4 times a week. He said that he had a similar case before and that was the recommendation. He said the battery of the City is small and thus needs to be started more often or it gets drained.

So, my question to you guys is, do all of you use the car at least 4 times a week? We purchased the City as an alternate car and thus only use it at least once a week but we've used it a few times a week (2-3) since December. And to me, it doesn't seem to make sense that I cannot leave the car for a few days without it draining the battery. Even if the battery is small, I would think that the engineers of Honda have already tested it thoroughly with different size batteries before deciding on what they have placed in the City.

I requested for a battery replacement but he mentioned that they will only replace it if the battery fails their 'tests'.

You can buy a trickle charger. I think there are cheap ones that are less than 2K.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes, but....
    it's akin to putting a bucket under the leaking oil sump.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Got an update from my service advisor that upon their testing, they found that the stereo unit is drawing current, so they're now verifying that and will update once they have completed all their tests.

Yes, I don't believe what the SA was saying but since this is the first time that we have owned a smaller vehicle, had to ask you guys for your experience. I actually had the battery tested before already, when it initially drained (Jan. 10) with a battery shop that we know and they said that the battery is still good and healthy. And since this is a 2 months old car, wanted the casa to take care of it first.

Thanks for your inputs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    hello pano i fold yung side mirror ng honda city 14 vx ? wala po syang botton to fold..sinubukan ko sya i fold gamit ang kamay ko pero matigas di ko na tinuloy baka mabali lang..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tats25 View Post
    hello pano i fold yung side mirror ng honda city 14 vx ? wala po syang botton to fold..sinubukan ko sya i fold gamit ang kamay ko pero matigas di ko na tinuloy baka mabali lang..
    push lang sir. wala sya auto fold

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by romansaspesyal View Post

a ganun po ba sir..so kailangan ko lng ng puersa para ma fold?

salamat po sir

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by romansaspesyal View Post

Kahit yung mga facelifted na models sir wala pa ring autofold? Lol.