New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 753 of 884 FirstFirst ... 653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by joems23 View Post
    Nakita kona ung sa top speed po, sa may Navi sya tas sa lower left ung 3 horizontal lines then click trip data tas overall avg.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, found it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    joem

kailan kaya aabot ng 180 yan? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sa dec 8-10 punta po ako baguio stretching konti sa tplex ang sohc, namiss ko honda engine hehe last ako nag 190 sa d15b na ek ko

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    yun nga nakapagtataka bro eh... the 2 cars were sandwiched by old cars that were from 1999 and 2003 pa.

Leaving for a 3 weeks trip again this december and im already thinking of ways to avoid another rat infestation.
    QUOTE=dr. d;2900753]wala siguro kayong kotseng luma, kaya pinag-tiyagaan na lang yung bago.
    heh heh.[/QUOTE]

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    yun nga nakapagtataka bro eh... the 2 cars were sandwiched by old cars that were from 1999 and 2003 pa.

Leaving for a 3 weeks trip again this december and im already thinking of ways to avoid another rat infestation.
    QUOTE=dr. d;2900753]wala siguro kayong kotseng luma, kaya pinag-tiyagaan na lang yung bago.
    heh heh.
    [/QUOTE]

seems like rats don’t have specific preference between new and old cars.

baka trip trip lang talaga, haha!

but the cats, gusto nila kapag medyo mainit yung engine bay. Especially during rainny days. Heard a lot of horror stories involving cats than rats. And had first hand experience for both when we’re still in Manila, even i have the habit or regularly (1x to 2x per week) checking the engine bay for signs.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Ganun na nga... I always check the engine bay 2-3x a week... once you experience a rat infestation, Hindi na mawawala kapraningan mo eh.

seems like rats don’t have specific preference between new and old cars.

baka trip trip lang talaga, haha!

but the cats, gusto nila kapag medyo mainit yung engine bay. Especially during rainny days. Heard a lot of horror stories involving cats than rats. And had first hand experience for both when we’re still in Manila, even i have the habit or regularly (1x to 2x per week) checking the engine bay for signs.[/QUOTE]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Nakita kona ung sa top speed po, sa may Navi sya tas sa lower left ung 3 horizontal lines then click trip data tas overall avg.

Wow nice salamat!
    147 km/h sakin. Mukhang hinataw bago ko nakuha ah, hahaha.

Alala ko kasi 130 km/h na max ko dito

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Just to share my experience with an OBD Speed Lock with my 2018 E CVT. It work but not as a speed lock as the auto lock will kick-in once the gear is shifted from P to D mode, then it will unlock when shifted back to P mode. Also, during driving, when I shifted to N and open the lock then goes back to D again, the auto lock do not kick-in. Another feature of the device is when you open a door, the hazard lights will automatically turn-on then goes off once door is closed.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Guys Hingi lang po ako Idea How Much Nagastos nyo sa 1k PMS nyo thank you!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Guys Hingi lang po ako Idea How Much Nagastos nyo sa 1k PMS nyo thank you!

Wala. Libre yun.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yell_dr View Post
    Another feature of the device is when you open a door, the hazard lights will automatically turn-on then goes off once door is closed.

You can turn that feature off, nakalimutan ko yung sequence of actions pero yun yung una kong ginawa as advised by the seller.