New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 746 of 884 FirstFirst ... 646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i would respectfully decline nos. 5 thru 10. "next time na lang. wala sa budget, e."
    and i would use plain mineral oil, that is, if it is ok with the engine.

that should bring your cost down by 6k.
    Salamat. Pag mineral, anong advise mong oil grade? Base sa klima natin sa pinas.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Just picked up City VX tonight. Drove it out and didn't realize it didn't have any gas in it. Looked at the Range gauge and it displayed 0 KM. Damn . . . called SA but could not contact him . . . so just filled up at the first available station. Besides the usual freebies, I was able to squeeze in Hella horns, trunk tray and rubber mats. I didn't notice it until I was about to leave that they installed the car seat covers which I don't like. It was already dark when I was inspecting the car. Anyway, I'll take those out tomorrow.

Availed of the free 3M tints - medium all around, shade was not bad at night but I saw some bubbles. I hope it goes away when the tint settles.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    Just picked up City VX tonight. Drove it out and didn't realize it didn't have any gas in it. Looked at the Range gauge and it displayed 0 KM. Damn . . . called SA but could not contact him . . . so just filled up at the first available station. Besides the usual freebies, I was able to squeeze in Hella horns, trunk tray and rubber mats. I didn't notice it until I was about to leave that they installed the car seat covers which I don't like. It was already dark when I was inspecting the car. Anyway, I'll take those out tomorrow.

Availed of the free 3M tints - medium all around, shade was not bad at night but I saw some bubbles. I hope it goes away when the tint settles.
    Magkano nakuha mong discount sir?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi guys, kakakuha kolang nang white na VX kahapon, the usual freebies and 12 liters of Fuel, medyo naninibago lang kasi 3 years din naka hatchback, ganda performance, feel mo na may power sya, magkano nakuha nyo discount ung casa sa san fernando pampanga gave me 25k discount..

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    Magkano nakuha mong discount sir?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    16k - 5k regular discount tapos may 11k na special discount. Pero empty naman ang gas tank

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    16k - 5k regular discount tapos may 11k na special discount. Pero empty naman ang gas tank
    16 - 5 + 11?

Tama ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    16 - 5 + 11?

Tama ba?

What I meant was 16k = not minus. so 11k + 5k lang

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Sa mga naka VX po, about sa auto connect may HDMI to Micro usb ba needed para makaplay ka apps sa HU? Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    USB port for 2018 is inside the glove compartment. May naka dongle dun. Why not have a usb port below the dash? Parang awkward naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joems23 View Post
    Sa mga naka VX po, about sa auto connect may HDMI to Micro usb ba needed para makaplay ka apps sa HU? Thanks!

Apple has so you can mirror your phone