New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 698 of 884 FirstFirst ... 598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Like we always say, to each his own.
    It's all a matter of personal preference

There are people who prefer the push start button, and vice versa.
    "just because one wasn't happy with his car, does not mean everybody else won't."

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    nonsense yang navi. the one on your phone works much better.

"OK google take me to the Kremlin"

(yung massage parlor )
    The Navi is ok, but it's nothing to write home about. And yes it would never ever beat Waze or Google Maps or any Mobile Data driven navigation apps.

But it's still something. I am actually impressed when I used Navi solely when traversing around subic. I guess Navi works best on widely/commonly used provincial or vacation spots/routes, but pales greatly if you are to find shortcuts, especially in the metro, where Waze is your bestfriend haha.

I guess the Navi just gives you a backup solution or extra option. But it would never ever be a priority navigation solution. (Like a worst case scenario where your smartphone was stolen or something, or you dropped it)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "just because one wasn't happy with his car, does not mean everybody else won't."
    Exactly

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    The Navi is ok, but it's nothing to write home about. And yes it would never ever beat Waze or Google Maps or any Mobile Data driven navigation apps.

But it's still something. I am actually impressed when I used Navi solely when traversing around subic. I guess Navi works best on widely/commonly used provincial or vacation spots/routes, but pales greatly if you are to find shortcuts, especially in the metro, where Waze is your bestfriend haha.

I guess the Navi just gives you a backup solution or extra option. But it would never ever be a priority navigation solution. (Like a worst case scenario where your smartphone was stolen or something, or you dropped it)

ok. buy the navi then. in case you lose your phone. sounds reasonable

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    ok. buy the navi then. in case you lose your phone. sounds reasonable
    Haha I already bought one

And like what I said earlier. It's only a backup solution for the highly unlikely worst case scenarios.

And with all honesty, I seldom use my Navi, I still use the good ol' google maps or waze.

The reason I had the Navi was because I opted for the VX for the instrument cluster and paddle shifter reasons

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    DIY carwash, got the pressure washer already. Does anyone know where to buy this undercarriage hose/pipe thing?

pls refer to the video below.

Undercarriage Cleaner - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    What is better for washing: Car Shampoo or Wash n Wax?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    I'm planning to buy Honda City as my first car. I just have 2 considerations right now.

1. What variant should I choose ? E or VX Variant ?
    I personally would choose the VX Variant but does the additional 100k worthy ? Yung gusto ko sa VX variant is yung rear camera and push start button. Durable naman ba yung push start button hindi naman
    madaling masira ? And almost everything is electronically controlled. Hindi ba siya super gastos in terms of maintenance ?

2. What color should I choose ? My options are Modern Steel Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl or Golden Brown Metallic (for VX Variant Only)
    I'm more inclined to choosing the Modern Steel Metallic color but I also want to know your opinion regarding this. Mahirap ba imaintain yung color Black or parehas lang naman ?

Maraming salamat mga boss. Makakatulong yung opinion niyo sa pagpili ko ng aking first car
    1. Simpler design = lesser problem in the future

2. Dark colored car = harder to maintain

Type ko din dati yung modern steel metallic, kaso flooded na yung streets natin with that color. Kung ok lang naman sayo madaming kapareho, get it. 2014 Honda City (Gen 4)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    10K discount plus free TPL. Ikaw bro ?
    Pigain nyo pa! Malayong-malayo yan sa nakuha kong discount and freebies.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    Pigain nyo pa! Malayong-malayo yan sa nakuha kong discount and freebies.

Magkano ba sayo bro ? And what dealer ka ?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app