New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 697 of 884 FirstFirst ... 597647687693694695696697698699700701707747797 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    Existing pa din pala ang throttle lag kahit sa 1.5 engine? Sa 1.3 ko kasi 0.5 secs ang lag pag press ng gas bago umusad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It exists on my 1.6L Altis as well as on my 1.8L Civic and even on the 3.5L V6 Lexus RX350 I recently drove. It's not about a lack of power, it's really a deliberate delay in throttle response for the sake of efficiency.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Worth pa ba bumili nung city 2018 ? Or antayin nalang yung 5th gen ? Hehe kelan ba labas nun ?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    Worth pa ba bumili nung city 2018 ? Or antayin nalang yung 5th gen ? Hehe kelan ba labas nun ?

no foreseeable powertrain upgrade for the next 1-2years...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no foreseeable powertrain upgrade for the next 1-2years...

So worth pa rin bumili nung 2018 City boss ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    yes.. but it was recently updated kaya maliit pa discount another thing is no final word yer on the excise tax.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yes.. but it was recently updated kaya maliit pa discount another thing is no final word yer on the excise tax.

Gaano ba kalaki usually inaabot ng discount ? Ngayon kasi max na kaya ibigay sakin 10k

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I'm planning to buy Honda City as my first car. I just have 2 considerations right now.

1. What variant should I choose ? E or VX Variant ?
    I personally would choose the VX Variant but does the additional 100k worthy ? Yung gusto ko sa VX variant is yung rear camera and push start button. Durable naman ba yung push start button hindi naman
    madaling masira ? And almost everything is electronically controlled. Hindi ba siya super gastos in terms of maintenance ?

2. What color should I choose ? My options are Modern Steel Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl or Golden Brown Metallic (for VX Variant Only)
    I'm more inclined to choosing the Modern Steel Metallic color but I also want to know your opinion regarding this. Mahirap ba imaintain yung color Black or parehas lang naman ?

Maraming salamat mga boss. Makakatulong yung opinion niyo sa pagpili ko ng aking first car
    1. The price point of the VX variant for me is not really worth the extra 100k. Only the rear camera and the Navigation feature fancies me (for the NAVI im not sure if it really works well, lag, etc.), id buy a decent third party rear camera then hook it up to the 12V power outlet, as for navigation Waze got me covered. Cruise control? its not applicable here in the province. I find it more engaging when i manually fold mirrors and start the engine by turning the keyfob.

Two things i dont like on the VX variant are its rim design and the chrome handle bars. (di ko trip ang chrome)

2. I have the modern steel metallic color, hairline scratches are negligible. For black, dust and scratches are easily visible. Golden brown is a unique stand out color.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes. The City is still the best all-rounder subcompact in the market right now, whether in E or VX trim.

The E is a good no-frills car with all the basics covered at a very competitive price point.

The VX is for those who have a taste for the extra features and have an extra 100k to spare.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    nonsense yang navi. the one on your phone works much better.

"OK google take me to the Kremlin"

(yung massage parlor )

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ivad24 View Post
    1. The price point of the VX variant for me is not really worth the extra 100k. Only the rear camera and the Navigation feature fancies me (for the NAVI im not sure if it really works well, lag, etc.), id buy a decent third party rear camera then hook it up to the 12V power outlet, as for navigation Waze got me covered. Cruise control? its not applicable here in the province. I find it more engaging when i manually fold mirrors and start the engine by turning the keyfob.

Two things i dont like on the VX variant are its rim design and the chrome handle bars. (di ko trip ang chrome)

2. I have the modern steel metallic color, hairline scratches are negligible. For black, dust and scratches are easily visible. Golden brown is a unique stand out color.
    Like we always say, to each his own.
    It's all a matter of personal preference

There are people who prefer the push start button, and vice versa.