New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 504 of 884 FirstFirst ... 404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by airwaves View Post
    Guys, which is the better bang-for-buck variant? The 1.5E CVT Special Edition or the 1.5VX Navi CVT? The price of the latter is parang mid-range na nang Ford Ecosport which makes me keep thinking which one...
    Vx and E cluster
    Vx

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skillington View Post
    Vx and E cluster
    Vx

E

instrument-wise, i prefer needles over numbers... "more exciting"...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    instrument-wise, i prefer needles over numbers... "more exciting"...
    They both have needles though, save for a digital fuel gauge on the higher end variant. But surely noone watches over the fuel gauge with excitement as it goes down, needle or bar.

It's the Mazda 3 1.5 that's disturbingly annoying for me with its digital tachometer. I strongly believe that cars should have needles for their tachometers, not silly bars. Digital speedometers are more acceptable (needles are preferred), so the 2.0's needle tach + digital speed readout is much more appealing than the 1.5's digital tach + needle speedo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    They both have needles though, save for a digital fuel gauge on the higher end variant. But surely noone watches over the fuel gauge with excitement as it goes down, needle or bar.

It's the Mazda 3 1.5 that's disturbingly annoying for me with its digital tachometer. I strongly believe that cars should have needles for their tachometers, not silly bars. Digital speedometers are more acceptable (needles are preferred), so the 2.0's needle tach + digital speed readout is much more appealing than the 1.5's digital tach + needle speedo.

i do. i watch the fuel gauge needle. old schooler, me.
    i even used to play chicken with it. i lost but once. (...forgot that we moved the gas tank earlier and didn't zero the needle..).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Guys kasama ba GM6 sa airbag recall? Mine is 2014 nakaka confuse.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ask the SA of your dealer. To clarify if your unit is also a part of the recall.

Starmobile Up+

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Guys kasama ba GM6 sa airbag recall? Mine is 2014 nakaka confuse.
    Meron na naman bang bago? Pero kung yung February/March recall ang tinutukoy mo sir, hindi kasama ang GM6. GM lang yun.

Edit: Kung may bago, there should be a list specifying the chassis numbers of affected vehicles. Makikita mo chassis number mo sa OR/CR sir, or under the hood.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Mga sir my ng try na po ba dito sa maintenance mileage ang sinunod hindi ang per 6 months?

Edit: Kung may bago, there should be a list specifying the chassis numbers of affected vehicles. Makikita mo chassis number mo sa OR/CR sir, or under the hood.[/QUOTE]

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by melg View Post
    Mga sir my ng try na po ba dito sa maintenance mileage ang sinunod hindi ang per 6 months?

Edit: Kung may bago, there should be a list specifying the chassis numbers of affected vehicles. Makikita mo chassis number mo sa OR/CR sir, or under the hood.
    I don't meet the 10K KMs in 6 months so no choice I follow the 6 months PMS.

Hostage ka ng warranty eh.

Still you can have it your way naman, for me I value the warranty. After nun per mileage na susundin ko.

About the recall wala naman bago, yan din yun before.

They posted the affected batch numbers.

Or you can call / email honda philippines send them your car details.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Sabagay sir hostage nga dahil sa warranty kaya no choice din makatipid nga sacrifice nman warranty