New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 853 of 884 FirstFirst ... 753803843849850851852853854855856857863 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    depende po sa size and quality ng baterya.
    be prepared with 5K.
    Thanks 2014 Honda City (Gen 4)

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by alexatl19 View Post
    Pano po malalaman kung kailangan na talagang palitan yung baterya ng sasakyan? Pangalawang beses na po kasi ngayon na ayaw magstart. Yung una po siguro 1 month ago.
    hope this helps bro ..

How to Test a Car Battery with a Multimeter - YouTube

How to Test an Alternator - YouTube

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    *cns E CVT

Last week lang may nag ppost na naman about sa starter.

If I'm not mistaken, lahat yata kami 2014 unit. Di ko alam kung bad batch lang.

Base sa nabasa ko, mahirap ata ayusin starter ng city natin, wala ata or nasa loob yung solenoid?

Pumapalya lang pag mainit makina, mga 2-3 try bago mag on.
    2015 VX need to OVERHAUL STARTER as per Honda Macapagal. Need to replace rear crankshaft oil seal and CVT seal as well. 3 and a half years.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KYC View Post
    2015 VX need to OVERHAUL STARTER as per Honda Macapagal. Need to replace rear crankshaft oil seal and CVT seal as well. 3 and a half years.

Wow bwenas after the warranty.

Starter dame talaga naka encounter ng problem, dame posted sa HCCP.

Overhaul? Ano yun? Akala ko lagi replace ang needed.

Re: Seal yun due to wear and tear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Wife just called saying she's having issues with the City (2018). We just had our 10k PMS last Sunday. Anyway, she got back from an errand to pick up our son, she parked the car for no more than 10 minutes and when she started it, the engine was shaking (abnormally) and when she revved it, car seems to be choking(?), and then when she tried to drive it around, the car was sputtering, lacking power whenever she steps on the gas. She floored the gas pedal and the car was not even moving much she said. But, we had no issues with the car before and after the PMS except for this evening. The wife drove the car the whole afternoon with no issues at all.

Has anyone experience this and what seems to be the problem?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    Wife just called saying she's having issues with the City (2018). We just had our 10k PMS last Sunday. Anyway, she got back from an errand to pick up our son, she parked the car for no more than 10 minutes and when she started it, the engine was shaking (abnormally) and when she revved it, car seems to be choking(?), and then when she tried to drive it around, the car was sputtering, lacking power whenever she steps on the gas. She floored the gas pedal and the car was not even moving much she said. But, we had no issues with the car before and after the PMS except for this evening. The wife drove the car the whole afternoon with no issues at all.

Has anyone experience this and what seems to be the problem?
    Dirty fuel? Where did she last fill up?

Clogged fuel filter....

Regular PM was the last thing on the car before that thing happened, did they adjust something on the car and have not returned it to optimum level?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Dirty fuel? Where did she last fill up?

Clogged fuel filter....

Regular PM was the last thing on the car before that thing happened, did they adjust something on the car and have not returned it to optimum level?
    Same question to OP, baka case of contaminated fuel?

Any update sa car niyo? Ano daw naging problem?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Hello guys. Kakakuha ko lang ng Honda City E (2019) model, and very happy with it so far.

May question lang ako sana at hindi ko makita yung answer searching sa the thread and reading the manual. May built-in steering wheel lock pa ba ang Honda City na current gen? Nasanay kasi ako dun sa pinalitan ko na kotse (2003 altis), na always ko nilock ang steering wheel (turning a few degress left or right) after parking eh. I tried dito sa City parang hindi nagllock, although di ko naman finorce kasi baka wala naman talaga.

Thanks!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Same question to OP, baka case of contaminated fuel?

Any update sa car niyo? Ano daw naging problem?

I actually just asked a local mechanic and he checked the spark plugs, the battery terminal, the filters and they can't find anything wrong with any. I called Honda but since it was the holidays, they didn't have a technician that can come to my place. Both places suspect dirty fuel/fuel filter.

Drove the car the next day and when I initially started, the engine was shaking a little bit, more than the usual cold engine. Rev the engine a few times and drove it around and it drove fine. Filled it with Shell (nearest gas station besides my usual Unioil), had less than 1/4 in the tank anyway. And since then, the car seems to be okay, observing it for now but will take it to Honda once I'm less busy with work.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Mga sir ano gamit niyo na battery? Di na kasi nag start yung city ko and recommend ng motolite shop na napuntahan ko change battery na. 16 mos pa lang city ko. Ganun lang ba talaga katagal buhay ng battery? Ang napili ko na ipalit nila is yung NS60 na Motolite Gold gawa ng 21 mos warranty niya. Ok na ba yun? Or pwede na yung NS40 or ano ginagamit nio?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk