New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 435 of 884 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ano phone mo bro?

ma mirror kaya iphone? kaso wala pa pala ako adapter. magkano kaya?
    iphone 5s pero wala akong Lightning to HDMI, will try yung laptop na may HDMI, meron kasi akong HDMI cable. Paguwi sa bahay try ko kahit di umaandar pero nakadis-engaged handbrake.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I JUST HAD ANOTHER BREAK THROUGH I FOUND OUT HOW TO KEEP THE SETTING SAVED ON YOUR HEAD UNIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO GO TO THE DIOGNOSTIC SCREEN TO CHANGE THE SETTING EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON THE CAR.
    Press and hold the Eject button the power button and the home button to bring up the diagnostic screen Press on the Detail Information and settings selection on the screen, its the bottom one Press and hold the Menu button Press the Vehicle Model Information on the screen Press the DD VSP Error area on the screen, in the lower right On the next screen press where it says "on" and then press where it says "off" to disable that error Press the Back button ONCE an turn SNAPSHOT. then go to main menu

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JamLee View Post
    I JUST HAD ANOTHER BREAK THROUGH I FOUND OUT HOW TO KEEP THE SETTING SAVED ON YOUR HEAD UNIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO GO TO THE DIOGNOSTIC SCREEN TO CHANGE THE SETTING EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON THE CAR.
    Press and hold the Eject button the power button and the home button to bring up the diagnostic screen Press on the Detail Information and settings selection on the screen, its the bottom one Press and hold the Menu button Press the Vehicle Model Information on the screen Press the DD VSP Error area on the screen, in the lower right On the next screen press where it says "on" and then press where it says "off" to disable that error Press the Back button ONCE an turn SNAPSHOT. then go to main menu
    Nice!

Thanks to vinrom too for the links!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Wah, bumili pa man din ako nung hdmi bypass early last year. oh well, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo Galan View Post
    Ask ko lang kung may software upgrade yung HU display ng City 2014-2015? Pag connect ko kasi Android Phone ko, to play from Spotify, nagpapakita lang yung song details/information like song title, album name sa HU display pag yung Android Kitkat software version pero pag phone ko na Android lollipop version ayaw. Mukang Kitkat version lang ang kaya nya basahin.
    Thanks in advance for any info.
    My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact on Lollipop works when connected via bluetooth. I can also use the steering wheel controls.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Nakita ko yung option for dynamic grid. Pero naka disabled. Sayang. Akala ko pwede buhayin via the hidden options.

I'm pretty sure the dynamic grid is a software feature.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Medyo worried ako sa stock battery. Medyo nabibitin lagi yung pag start ko lalo na pag malamig pa makina. Yung parang delay ang pag start?

Sino naka experience na nito? 1 year na city ko and running at 6k mileage pa lang naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    May nag palit ng stock battery sa hccp 1yr 3months pa lang, save mo na no. Ni motolite para ready sa biglang gastos

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by soulfly023 View Post
    May nag palit ng stock battery sa hccp 1yr 3months pa lang, save mo na no. Ni motolite para ready sa biglang gastos
    saan kaya pwede i pa check kung mauubos na or tatagal pa?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    saan kaya pwede i pa check kung mauubos na or tatagal pa?
    Yung casa may pangcheck nyan. Yung saken kasabay sa chineck last PMS. 278 something unit yung passing score sa pagkakaalala ko. Kung may malapit na motolite shop sa inyo malamang meron din sila nung device na pang test.