New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 884 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Could be anything between the civic and the city. Good things come to those who wait.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Looks like Honda is trying to have a corporate face, like Audi, BMW, etc., Looks like a a cross between a city and a big brio to my untrained eye.

Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    It then became a Honda Crider.

But it's not gonna be a City replacement as with earlier reports. It will slot in between a Civic and an Accord and will use most of Civic's underpinnings. It does, however, undeniably has got a lot of styling cues from the subcompact brother. The side mirror, in fact, looks identical to the City's. So as, inspiration for the front and rear styling.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    What's the C CRider? China?

Design looks great and very probable. Nice upgrade from the previous gen.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Maybe Crider sa China. City naman sa atin.... Based sa last photos sa itaas may resemblance siya sa current gen city. Look at the side mirrors, running board, mudguards, wheelbase, wheel size...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Do you have any idea guys when will be the next gen City will be launched. I am planning to buy a City but if the new model will be out in the market this December 2013, i might as well wait. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mukha nga City lang and not a car position to be beteeen Civic and Accord. The 4stud bolts is a giveaway. Pero maganda sya... mukhang may LED eyebrow styling na .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas exciting ang 2014 Jazz/Fit

* The length of the car could go up by 6 centimeters, taking overall length to 3.96 meters.
    * The wheelbase is said to increase by 8 centimeters, going up to 2.58 meters.
    * A class-leading 400 liter boot is what's being projected for the 2014 Jazz.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The interior looks like what the City's successor might bear. Just look at the dials.

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQosBH-rMoxpLJaFcAUYxHLhY***zwuffqVZc4kPWII3d4uJwQY[/IMG]
    Honda City

Honda Crider

They are almost identical!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The next gen Jazz will look closely to this

Albeit one without the lower body cladding that makes it SUV-ish looking.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Next gen Honda City may be based from the Crider?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater