New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by top_speed View Post
    Here is it now after installing by myself the side mouldings, door trim, rain guards and floormats

Wow You really love the Odyssey dude. Ain't letting someone touch it and did the installation by yourself. Salute to you bro.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sigh, I really wanted this for a family van but my wife was taken by the 2014 Grand Starex CVX of Hancars. I am happy for her but the memories of the test ride of the Odyssey still lingers in my mind. The Odyssey is really a great choice.:thumbup:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    I think Honda Odyssey is good car for family purpose and it gives a good driving pleasure

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    Sigh, I really wanted this for a family van but my wife was taken by the 2014 Grand Starex CVX of Hancars. I am happy for her but the memories of the test ride of the Odyssey still lingers in my mind. The Odyssey is really a great choice.:thumbup:
    Yes, driving characteristics of the Odyssey is akin to that of luxury car twice its price tag. The engine is very responsive and torque when overtaking is very adequate. You will never miss your sedan or SUV. Plus, ride comfort and space extend up to the third row. It's very comfortable even in twisties. Plus, seven-speaker system sounds excellent wherever you're seated. Saying I am very happy with it is a great understatement.:thumbup:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Just another angle to highlight better the side moldings and rain guards I installed myself. They added more heft and elegance to an already lovely looking car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ is that USDM odyssey?

Oz odyssey

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1398472326369.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    ^ is that USDM odyssey?
    Yup. Honda went USDM with the Odyssey, Toyota went JDM (but LHD) with the Alphard.

One offers much more elbow room... the other offers a ****load more toys and luxury.

Obviously, the Alphard tends to sell like hotcakes because of this. The Odyssey ain't bad, but for the price, if you really want a Honda, might as well get the Pilot, which has more machismo, go anywhere ability and more places to stuff softdrinks than you can count...

(except we counted them, obviously: Just how many soda cans can you fit inside the Honda Pilot? | TopGear.com.ph )

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12