New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    hey! i know this is way too late of a response to your post.... so were you able to find a second hand pilot unit already or still in the market for your mom's new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Reviving this thread. We're looking for a 7-8 seater SUV, and this car is on the list since my mom was fascinated when she saw the design and roominess of this car. Since the 2016 model is too expensive at Php3.3M, we're scouting the 2nd hand 2012-14 model, which are around Php1.45-1.49M based on online ads.

For those who own this vehicle, how is the reliability of this vehicle so far, and exactly how hard is it to maintain? I know it's going to be difficult since its a low volume seller and imported model, but I just want to gain some input from you guys so I could get hold of its ownership experience and explain it to my mom as well. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    hey! i know this is way too late of a response to your post.... so were you able to find a second hand pilot unit already or still in the market for your mom's new car?
    No we haven't yet. We recently bought a Van but she's not using it as her daily driver, so the old SUV is still there with her. Not sure if she still feels like replacing it though. haha

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Ah yeah... moms love their vans.hehe Comfort and convenience din kasi especially if they have drivers. What van did she get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    No we haven't yet. We recently bought a Van but she's not using it as her daily driver, so the old SUV is still there with her. Not sure if she still feels like replacing it though. haha

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Ah yeah... moms love their vans.hehe Comfort and convenience din kasi especially if they have drivers. What van did she get?
    We got the Kia Carnival. She avoids driving herself because of its length and width. haha

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234