New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Check out OLX for similar aged 8th gen Accords (2008-2012). You might see something for less than 500k.

The 8th gen is the last Accord to use front double wishbone suspension and hydraulic power steering. Accords are usually revered for their responsive steering and handling. It offers a much better drive than the Camry of the same era.

For the 2.4L model (K24 engine), expect FC to be within 5-7 km/L city driving conditions. This is what my neighbor has shared with me with his 2012 Accord 2.4L.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota Camry during those years had sticky dashboard issues ... if you're the one driving, get the Honda Accord ...
    Last edited by Walter; June 8th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Toyota Camry during those years had sticky dashboard issues ... if you're the one driving, get the Honda Accord ...
    Up to now there still sticky dashboard issues? Maganda design ng camry but ok din honda dati i have honda civic 2012 model mataas dashboard..mas priority yung outside appearance nasacrifice yung interior function..look bigger outside so cramp inside..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon05 View Post
    Up to now there still sticky dashboard issues? Maganda design ng camry but ok din honda dati i have honda civic 2012 model mataas dashboard..mas priority yung outside appearance nasacrifice yung interior function..look bigger outside so cramp inside..
    The dashboard design of the 8th gen Accord is different from that of the Civic FB/FD. The Accord also has a more premium feel inside compared to a Civic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2011 Honda Accord