The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Seriously priced the same? I don't think so man

2005 Acura NSX - $89,000
    2005 Nissan Skyline GTR - around $50,000

NSX are expensive... but they're worth it.

I just hope this is correct man... But I am always open if it'll be more expensive or similarly priced because whatever the outcome, the NSX has it's own glam compared to the GTR.
    uhhh... I don't recall any 2005 GT-R?
    I totally agree, the NSX glam is true bec. it was the pioneer "exotic" Japanese sports car and is worth it. But performance wise, it's weaker than it's other Japanese rivals.

Oh, another "exotic" Japanese car the R34 GT-R Z-tune can exceed up to a whopping $180,000 USD. But anyways, now I can't afford both these favorite cars of mine but when I graduate this year and handle a soon to be business... In 5 yrs. hopefully I can! He he.. A personal goal of mine.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    It's about time!!! Tired of those li'l S2000s. Mukhang maganda Sir! And so Honda also is following the Godzilla bandwagon (just like the upcoming rumored Lexus performance car too), but for me they should have retained the RWD platform of the car coz that what made the whole NSX image. An exotic Japanese sportscar that was patterned to the pioneer exotics from Europe.

As for the pricing issue discussed by Justin2 and Drey... actually I think they are both right. In the United States and other western countries, it is a known fact that the R34 GTR ranges from $78,000 to $93,000 thanks to the former official impoter of GT-Rs in the U.S Motorex while the last NSX were averaging around $86,000. And in Japan, the NSX were produced at a very limited production because you know.. being exotic and as Drey said having the glam thing in it, thus having an exotic price tag w/ it also, making it more expensive than the more popular GT-R. But I agree w/ Justin2 that the Z-tune GT-R is a very expensive (one of the most expensive) Japanese production supercar and that there isn’t any ’05 GT-R production car.

Anyways, I hope they will not push thru w/ the AWD GT-Rish layout (that goes w/ Lexus too). It seems like the NSX will not be the same exotic Japanese car if that happens, parang playing safe na nakisabay na lang w/ what works w/ their fellow Japanese made supercar-- in this case a high tech AWD ability of the very popular GT-R. And also I wish it to have more power this time... that is one of the big reason that made the NSX less popular vs. other Japanese performance cars especially among car enthusiasts and tuners eh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sayonara, Honda NSX | CarGuide

The final Honda (Acura) NSX Type S has rolled off the assembly line at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC) in Marysville, Ohio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2010 Honda NSX