New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Brochure scans of the 2009 USDM Civic!

(below: regular non-Si Civic Coupe)

-paultan/8thCivic.com

The 2009 USDM Civic gets a larger more angular grill and a new front bumper, the rear gets a chrome strip above the license plate holder.

The 2009 USDM Civic sedan's front bumper/airdam actually looks a bit similar to the one on the JDM Civic Type-R sedan.
    Last edited by AG4; August 19th, 2008 at 05:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ganun ba yun ilalabas dito na next civic? Meron ka na picture nun facelift na civic para sa PH

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The bigger grille is welcome At least now the "boomerang" US Civic headlights make more sense.

Shame the front bumper is still a tad too long, though. Can anyone say "stiff lower lip"?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    Ganun ba yun ilalabas dito na next civic? Meron ka na picture nun facelift na civic para sa PH
    This is the USDM Civic facelift, there are still no images of the updated ASEAN/Asian spec Civic.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2009 Civic EX

2009 Civic Hybrid

Source:Honda

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I'd prefer the Civic Type R FD2 it looks way better than any type R modifications made except for the mugen RR I have the Civic 2.0 stock engine and i'm planning to make it look like the Type R FD2 just like this here http://www.chickmagnetstuff.com/2009...ype-r-car.html

2009 USDM Honda Civic (minor facelift)