New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahhh, we shouldnt be surprised why most new cars are called "Chris Bangle" design.

Despite the controversy surrounding Bangle's work, numerous automakers have emulated his design elements. For example, several Toyotas (notably the Avalon and Camry) have utilized his stepped "Bangle-butt" trunk design. [b]The new-for-2007 Lexus LS[b] also bears some resemblance to the BMW 7 Series.

Bangle argues that it is necessary for product lines to follow an alternating cycle of revolutionary and evolutionary generations. His revolution began with the 2002 introduction of the 7-series, but prior to that, he oversaw the more conservative wave of BMW designs, which included the redesign of the E46 3-Series and the introduction of the BMW X5. The latest BMWs, while retaining Bangle-influenced styling cues, are styled more traditionally than those first styled under Bangle's supervision.

[b]Bangle acknowledges that his designs are not photogenic[b/], and suggests to critics that they should view the cars in person before judging their looks.
    --wikipedia

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok naman siya. problema baka sa registration pa lang mamulubi na ako

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    IMO, copycat ng BMW 5 series back lights!

wlang binat bat ang accord sa bubble eyed camry
    Last edited by finchy18; August 29th, 2007 at 07:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18 View Post
    IMO, copycat ng BMW 5 series back lights!

wlang binat bat ang accord sa bubble eyed camry

...and here's the BMW 5-series...

Just remember that the photos of the Accord is that of the USDM version which competes with the USDM Camry, ASEAN version may appear more upmarket.

2007 USDM Toyota Camry

Aside from the plain trunk design of the new USDM Accord, I think it looks better than the USDM Camry.
    Last edited by AG4; August 30th, 2007 at 07:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Parang Daewoo Tosca/Chevrolet Epica na pinapangit pa!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Its almost identical to the V6 USDM Accord sedan, but with a slightly revised trunk...
    The new JDM Honda Inspire

Trunk seems to be Inspired by the original Bangle 7-series... :p

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too bad it's just the trunk they've altered... I really have issues with that crude X-Acto cut grille...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i saw the 2008 Accord last week nung pina-service ko kotse ko sa Honda dealer......I thought it looked bland in the pictures but i really find it attractive when i saw it sa dealer.....ang ganda nung white color.....it looked more expensive compared to its actual price

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    reminds me of the Camry..

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    I went to Honda dealership today (Oct./11/07) just by curiousity to see the new accord. And you know what, I dont like it.... the front, it reminds me of the 88 LS 400 Lexus model and worst is the rear looks like hyundai sonata. Thanks, but no thanks...I still like better my 7gen. v6 accord.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2008 USDM Honda Accord released!