New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pa-merge nalang if deemed necessary...

http://www.carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=24128

Very Airstream-ish look... more modern, but the sensible, large greenhouse is still there, as opposed to the overly dramatic rising belt-line of the Yaris, which limits rear visibility.

Not sure about the Accord-style chrome-flanked grille...

But I like this grille... and yes, boys, the windshield does start over the front wheels. Note the more accented rear wheel-arch... yummy.

Interesting dash... wonder how it converts to LHD?

ULT is still the king... and the seats are shapelier now... only a test-drive will tell if they're more comfortable.
    Last edited by niky; September 21st, 2007 at 04:48 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And the piece de resistance:

If the local edition comes with that... I'm a-gonna sell my kidneys for one...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    expect the local version to be watered down...95% without the roof glass :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I see some S2000 in the bumper. And yes.... asa pa tayo na may panoramic sunroof.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Shhhhhh.... don't ruin it... I'm still daydreaming...

I think a 1.5 MT with 120 hp would just about hit the spot... maybe by the time it comes in, I'll have enough financial leverage to pull off a purchase.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    I see some S2000 in the bumper. And yes.... asa pa tayo na may panoramic sunroof.
    yep, it'll get here. sans the sunroof. then again, with the heat we have here, i'd probably tint that sunroof so that it doesn't heat up the cabin. but it is a nice touch, i must say

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Very nice. Its shpe is like a computer mouse.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No offense to jazz/city lovers but i find the thumb twiddle shifters not so nice... i mean, theyre a nice touch but paddle shifters are the way to go IMO! That thumb space is best reserved for THE FREAKIN HORN (hirap ako bumusina sa jazz for some reason)... or to a lesser extent, radio controls.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    parang ang pangit naman ng exterior nya...mas gusto ko pa ang luma eh...pero maganda ang dashboard nya...hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Is that cargo net in the back just a cover or is there really a space for more stuff? What happened to the spare tire if so? Just curious.

Looks like it improved over the old one's limitations (the rear headrests are a good design, just push them down for rear seat folding, among others) but it's basically a facelifted Jazz to me. Is it an entirely new model though?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
2008 Honda Fit/Jazz ... now with Photos!