New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Honda really need to change the Accord which is being badly beaten by the Toyota Camry. i think they might release the all new City before the all new Jazz just like what they did with the current model. The Current city model has been in the market since 2003, while the Jazz since 2004. So i think it might be the city first to be replaced before the Jazz.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    thats incorrect. The Jazz was already out in 2001 (japan). late lng tlga dinala dito sa Pinas, nauna lang ang Fit Aria (city). I just cant imagine how the Next gen Fit Aria would look like with this new body.. (can someone (good with photoshop) do some rendering??) hehe :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And the new Accord, it sux in the looks dept., Camry parin ako.. Pero panalo naman honda sa compact/subcompact car market eh and the CUV too

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I mean the phil car market. the city was released in the phil in 2003 while the jazz in 2004. So in our market it should be the city to be replaced first. the city is the more volume seller for Honda and is being beaten badly right now with the introduction of the new Vios by Toyota. They should release the City first.
    Anyway i talked to a Honda SA, the 2008 jazz will have some updates although i wasn't given any specifics on what they will put, but it will most likely be just asthetics, probably foglights, or new stock rims.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hmmm i bet the vtec bumpers would have foglamps integrated in em.. Like the ones in Thailand...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    New Honda Fit... Mugen(ized)!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mhmmmm... pretty...

Damn... does this mean I have to wait till 2009 to make my choice for new car?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wow....ganda ah....sana 2008 i-release yan.....this may be one of my choice for next year...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I've always wanted a Jazz. If budget allows, this would be a nice car to toy with Pimp it here and there hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    thats incorrect. The Jazz was already out in 2001 (japan). late lng tlga dinala dito sa Pinas, nauna lang ang Fit Aria (city). I just cant imagine how the Next gen Fit Aria would look like with this new body.. (can someone (good with photoshop) do some rendering??) hehe :D
    Yes 2001 pa nga iyang Jazz, I remember saying we Would trade our Echo verso anytime for a Jazz.

Thats why in the year 2005 we bought a Suzuki Jimny.

-----------
    By the way, Honda seems to be marketing the City Aggressively, Mailed Brochures,New colors, better deals. I think its a sign na malapit na dumating ang bagong modelo.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
2008 Honda Fit/Jazz ... now with Photos!