New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hi everyone out there, this is my first time here in this great site. BY THE WAY, I AM PLANNING TO BUY A NEW HONDA CITY iDSI A/T 1.3. GLAD IF ANYONE ONE OF YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEA REGARDING ITS FUEL CONSUMPTION BOTH IN CITY AND HIGHWAY DRIVING, AS WEL AS ITS POWER AND PERFORMCE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I VE BEEN DRIVING 1.6L FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS, BUT THIS IS THE FRIST TIME THAT I CONSIDER BUYING A 1.3L ( SIMPLY BCZ OF HIGH FUEL PRICES). THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL YOUR ANSWER.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbsc View Post
    hi everyone out there, this is my first time here in this great site. BY THE WAY, I AM PLANNING TO BUY A NEW HONDA CITY iDSI A/T 1.3. GLAD IF ANYONE ONE OF YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEA REGARDING ITS FUEL CONSUMPTION BOTH IN CITY AND HIGHWAY DRIVING, AS WEL AS ITS POWER AND PERFORMCE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I VE BEEN DRIVING 1.6L FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS, BUT THIS IS THE FRIST TIME THAT I CONSIDER BUYING A 1.3L ( SIMPLY BCZ OF HIGH FUEL PRICES). THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL YOUR ANSWER.
    actual experience (from an office mate) is 13 kpl/pure city and 18 kpl/pure highway. mixed, is 15 kpl.

he drives a 2007 city 1.3 idsi cvt.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sherbsc,

Just bought a 2008 honda city idsi 7 speed cvt June 10, '08. first calibration I got 10 kms/ liter.( route commonwealth to q. ave, ortigas), second calibration i got a 7.74 kms per liter (same usual route may mga waiting time lang minsan na nakabukas makina which result i find very odd) 3rd calibration I got (route commonwealth to uniwide baclaran and back to FEU FERN Fairview, Q.ave.) I got a 10kms/ltr. 4th calibration (commonwealth to ortigas, then to sucat, then during typhoon Frank I went around Q.ave to Trinoma, then commonwealth) I got 11.75 kms/ltr. I'm now on my 800th kms, baka tumipid pa unti pag nag adjust sila sa casa on the 1000kms periodic check up.

I hope this helps. (mode of calibration full tank only up to automatic stop, reset trip meter to "0000" then after reaching half level on gasoline, full tank ulit until automatic as recommended in the manual)

2008 city fuel consumption