New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I don't think the sedan is out... maybe what you're thinking of, M54 Powered, is the coupe. I still envy the fact that you guys get it at all... we don't... and we probably never will...

And, yes, I'd rather have the sedan. It's the same attraction as with an Evo... a grocery getter with "oomph" (but obviously, a lot less oomph than the Evo...)
    yes, you are right

the coupe is out and already being riced out by our pride-and-joy high school kids

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hhmmm, I didn't know an Si will come in sedan on 2007... Anyways I'm not feeling the new Civic, well I really hated it when it first came out on 2006 but lately the coupe has started to look alright to me... but the sedan looks horrible...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    yes, you are right

the coupe is out and already being riced out by our pride-and-joy high school kids
    I shudder at the thought... ...but when I was in high school, the only wheels I could afford were hotwheels... stupid, spoiled, moneyed kids.

Oh well, whatever rocks their boat.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I know of a few coming in jan 07 with a couple of Mazdaspeed 3 turbo's

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    guys, i know that this is not the proper site but would like to ask if anyone experience dizziness while driving a new car? (Coz my friends friend bought a new civic and he claims that he gets dizzy everytime he drives the car....and is saying that the windshield has a prescription.). Any comments and links would help...thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    (BTW, this should be in the 2006 Civic Thread)

There are a number of factors that could cause this.

1. The angle of the windshield, and possible imperfections in the glass that cause eyestrain.

2. Suspension motion. If he lives in a place which is very bumpy, excess suspension travel can cause motion sickness.

3. Ventilation. The guy should check his airconditioner settings. If the vent isn't functioning properly, it could allow certain smells, as well as stale air, to linger, causing nausea.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    (BTW, this should be in the 2006 Civic Thread)

There are a number of factors that could cause this.

1. The angle of the windshield, and possible imperfections in the glass that cause eyestrain.

2. Suspension motion. If he lives in a place which is very bumpy, excess suspension travel can cause motion sickness.

3. Ventilation. The guy should check his airconditioner settings. If the vent isn't functioning properly, it could allow certain smells, as well as stale air, to linger, causing nausea.

Thanks a lot sir!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2007 (USDM) Honda Civic Si Sedan *official photos