New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by amir20 View Post
    NOW ayaw naman mag start ng car ko. Was gonna use it earlier pag turn ko ng key it makes the same sound as a gun na wala ng bala. Tried 5 times earlier and 5 times now ayaw parin mag start. I tried and check stereo works fine, all my lights (hi/low/fog and signal) still works as well as the radio.

Patay na ba yong batterya? *_*

my fuel tank is half empty
    Yung sound ba "tik tik tik"? If yes, dead battery.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Yung sound ba "tik tik tik"? If yes, dead battery.
    parang eto na nga yon. try playing counter strike na wala ka ng bala. parang ganun ung sound hehe.

will try and have the battery replaced today and makita rin nung magpapalit if me dapat nga palitan for the battery etc. Hopefully wala naman

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Make sure to check that battery first before replacing it. If it is still in optimum charge/power, then better have your car's starter checked. I encountered that before, that dry-firing sound of the starter but my electricals are working fine and no engaging sound of the engine upon cranking. I found that my starter solenoid needs replacement. The electrician grounded the contacts of the starter and we got the car started. He then took out the whole starter out to replace the solenoid.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Make sure to check that battery first before replacing it. If it is still in optimum charge/power, then better have your car's starter checked. I encountered that before, that dry-firing sound of the starter but my electricals are working fine and no engaging sound of the engine upon cranking. I found that my starter solenoid needs replacement. The electrician grounded the contacts of the starter and we got the car started. He then took out the whole starter out to replace the solenoid.
    will do sir! thanks for the help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2004 civic 1.6 A/T engine/transmission problem