New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sabi ng friend ko who has one, sobrang takaw daw sa gas and its not worth it, it doesnt even feel and drive like it has a 2.0 doch engine parnag 1.6 lang din daw so dun kna lnag sa 1.6

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    He? Doesn't feel like a 2.0? Every 2.0 owner I've talked to raves about the acceleration.

The first gear is kind of tall, but once you get going, it's really quick... but obviously not as quick as the Lynx RS or the Civic SiR.

Consumption is bad, but it's average for 2.0 automatics. Di siya nagkakalayo sa 2.0 AT Focus, Lancer o Mazda3. Average of 7 km/l in the city.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    So what's the advantage then?
    since walang d4, the only way you can shift to 4th gear manually, is by flooring the gas on D!

disadvantage to lalo na sa up and downhill roads, pero sa patag its not significant.

as with any a/t dont expect it to accelerate like any m/t..

nga pala, diba "drive-by-wire" system na din ang 2.0 civic. electric power steering, pati ang 2.0S-L....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My uncle has had the 7th Gen 2.0 AT and currently has the 2.0 S Limited (with paddle shifters). He says that the traditional cable-actuated throttle on the old 2.0 is actually more responsive than the electric throttle on the current Civic.

Beside that little problem, it's a better car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2004 to 2006 honda civic 2.0 i vtec