New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mga fellow tsikoteers ask ko lang po magkano po kaya ang magagastos ko sa pag-papamodific ko sa civic ko di pa po sya mukhang laspag tinatanong ko lang po taga dasma/imus area po ako

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gmustpoison1 View Post
    mga fellow tsikoteers ask ko lang po magkano po kaya ang magagastos ko sa pag-papamodific ko sa civic ko di pa po sya mukhang laspag tinatanong ko lang po taga dasma/imus area po ako
    Kulang info mo brad.

Ano ba gusto mong ipagawa? -_-

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga. Anong balak mo gawin? Performance? Aesthetics? Audio?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sa akin lang, people should learn how the engine works muna before jumping into the modifications bandwagon. i hope the threadstarter wont be offended by me saying this, but i do hope he first gain expertise and experience on the workings of the car before going out to buy a fiberglass body kit that weighs about a fourth of the total weight of the vehicle.

go to banawe and declare to the mechanics there: modify nyo auto ko! without knowing what "modifications" truly mean and you will robbed blind, 100% guaranteed.

research. modifying a car takes technical know how, money, and patience, not to mention a good network of honest, expert mechanics. if you buy big bodykits and noisy exhaust sytems, coupled with hot red hi tension wires, and then challenge a civic running a k20 under the hood thinking your engine was already "modified", well, sir, you will be smoked (like bangus) and sibak-ed (like firewood). kahiya sa GF mo.

here's a good place to start your research: do you want ALL-MOTOR or FORCED INDUCTION (FI/Blown)? google is your friend

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should have an idea of what you want. If you need a reliable day-in, day-out ride, just keep it stock. Remember, the more you tinker with it, the more chances for sh|t to happen.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Remember to put performance mods first ( well kung marami kang pera :hysterical: )

Para if ever na may magyabang saiyo na full of aesthetic mods. Stock nga kotse mo, humaharurot naman sa bilis.

Next pala would be the aesthetic mods, bodykits, cf hood, palit hl, tl to your desired design, then mufflers that's not too loud.

Sunod is sound setup.

Pero, I second the motion of what Doc Otep said, if the civic will be your everyday ride or if the civic is your only ride, just keep it in it's stock look and performance.

1999 Honda Civic modific