New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    before we get excited... Note that we still have no official information about Honda PH's lineup...

The Honda Civic Hatchback and its manual gearbox will be unveiled on June 24 | TopGear PH
    As noisy as some people asking for an MT version of Civic, the reality might be similar to the fate of the Civic FD 2.0MT. It would surely be priced over 1M and it is rare nowadays for buyers to spend more than 1M for an MT compact.

There will always be buyers of MT performance compacts like the WRX or Civic TypeR. However, buyers of such vehicles have other cars used as daily drivers. Most likely they might be equipped with AT trannies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    As noisy as some people asking for an MT version of Civic, the reality might be similar to the fate of the Civic FD 2.0MT. It would surely be priced over 1M and it is rare nowadays for buyers to spend more than 1M for an MT compact.

There will always be buyers of MT performance compacts like the WRX or Civic TypeR. However, buyers of such vehicles have other cars used as daily drivers. Most likely they might be equipped with AT trannies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i agree.
    they may have the garage queen, to be driven out only on nice, sunny days to the concourse meet, to be shown off and ogled at.
    but for their daily drive, there's the daily flogger. perhaps a corolla 4AT. yung marami nang tama ng motorsiklo sa bumpers.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    All-new Honda Civic to make Thailand debut this July 2021 | Autodeal

The all-new Honda Civic will be launching in Thailand this coming July as reported by Headlight Magazine. Once launched, the Thai-spec model will only have one engine across the range for 2021. Aside from the 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline engine, reports also state that an e:HEV Hybrid variant could follow in 2022.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    All-new Honda Civic coming to Thailand this July, is PH next?

With Thailand (and Singapore) the first countries in the ASEAN region to get the all-new Civic, does this mean the Philippines is next in line to get the all-new model? Since HCPI does source most of its units from The Land of Smiles, the Philippine market could get the next-generation Civic in Q3 or Q4 of 2021.
    Hopes for HCPI to launch it here earlier by August or September and the return of the Civic Hatch. Like what HCPI did with the launch of City hatch as a replacement for the Jazz.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I really like the looks of this new Civic. If magkaroon ng Si or Type R with this body that might be my next hot "hatch".

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    magkano raw?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    11th-Gen Honda Civic Turbo Is Hiding a Lot of Extra Power, and Hondata Found It | Motor Trend

On premium fuel and after altering the factory ECU parameters that include fuel trim, timing, and boost pressure, Hondata unlocked an additional 34 horsepower and 50 lb.-ft. of torque from the turbo four, bringing those numbers up to 196 and 213 respectively.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast