The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    push for a replacement immediately..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by user.name
    i forgot to tell you about the seats pa pala. nasira yun seats sa pasanger seat sa harap. di na sya nag decline /incline. that happend early last year din! ni replace nila but i have no passanger seat for less than a week kc they have to bring the seats sa main ata for a replacement ng mechanical ng seats. nung naibalik na yun upuan and nag vaccume ako ng floor guess what i found out? biyak yun kabitan ng seats!!
    di pa nga naayos iyon ibang sira nadagdagan na man

certified lemon na iyan ..

si kasamang psylocke.,dami din sira ng Honda niya .

kaya lang bihira na mag post,
    wala tayo balita sa unit niya kung pinalitan na or hindi

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    ayaw po mag post ng pic eh. post ko sana yun mga pics ng problems!

i dont know if this is the right forum to express my grievances. if not pls tell me. i just want to tell some of the car enthusiast aboout this kind of problems and i want to know what is the best move na dapat gawin ko. wala ako problem or galit sa honda but the issue here is bakit pa may quality control kun may mga units na lumalabas na low quality. the time na nabili ko tong auto yun yung time na may reservations pa so kaka labas lang talaga ng market ng accord noon.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    user.name, you should write a demand letter for the replacement of all the things subject of the warranty. It's the initial step if you want to file an action for damages inclding enforcement of the warranty clause for replacement. Seek legal assistance regarding the limitation of your warranty including the limitations of liability set by the dealer every time you asked that your car be serviced. Any document you sign should be carefully read to avoid any kind estoppel or waiver. I would really advise you to immediately seek legal help on this matter.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    thanks red bureau!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys anyone know the mailing address of honda philippines? dun na ko mag send ng letter ng atty. kun sa dealer mukhang walang mangyayari! 1st and 2nd problem matatangap ko pero nth na tong problem eh. anak ng.. hehehe siguro talagang na tyempo lang sa unit ko.

as ive said 4 cars dumaan samin puro modifications pa ginawa dun pero wala akong aberya na na experience. eto top of the line ganto!! tsk tsk..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    na email ko na honda phil pero walang response. hhaayy..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    user.name. Let your lawyer do the sending of the demand letter. it would be an exercise in futility if you would be the one demanding for such replacement. At least, once they get a demand letter from one lawyer, it would be immediately referred to the legal department of honda. Likewise, include in the demand letter the liability of the dealer to complete the relief you are demanding.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    thanks again Sir red_bureau. ill talk to our lawyer this week para maka pag send ng letter sa honda.

guys anyone one knows the mailing address of honda philippines?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
    105 South Main Avenue
    Laguna Technopark
    Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

Hotline
    1-800-1000-HONDA
    * Metro Manila Callers may call Direct at 857-7240 (8am to 5pm only, Mon-Fri)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
05 honda accord problems