New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    i own a hundai santa fe 2007 model crdi automatic transmission tiptronic with a 2.2 disel engine.

i need help in looking for a computer box since everytime i have the computer reset it runs perfectly well until it reaches 3000rpm and it locks on 3rd gear and dosent shift up anymore.

at first i thought it was just the solinoid valves so i had them replaced but the same problem still keeps happening.

so the shop told me that there is a problem with the computer box.

so please if anyone has or knows where i can find a computer box for my santa fe please help me out.

thank you

this is the picture of my computer box.

CONTACT NO.
    09178446869 - Enrico Vazquez

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    how much is that in the Casa?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hi sir enrico

i would recommend you to check po sa casa for the proper diagnosis po on your problem , usually kasi if ECU ang problem it will cost a lot of money.

btw why dont you join our club ?SantaFe Club Ph po sir its the club of Santa Fe , and a lot of guys is always ready to help you in your problem.

if you want, you can try Good Gear in Pasay , Seiring and Fronte , this are the shops where we get our parts and they they have original parts for Hyundai and is definitely much lower compared to casa.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=enricovaz;1939314]i own a hundai santa fe 2007 model crdi automatic transmission tiptronic with a 2.2 disel engine.

i need help in looking for a computer box since everytime i have the computer reset it runs perfectly well until it reaches 3000rpm and it locks on 3rd gear and dosent shift up anymore.

pardon my ignorance, but doesn't this sound like a speed limiter?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sir ano po ang trouble na sinasabi ng transmission control module? kase po kadalasan kaya nasisira ang transmission control unit pag nag short ang solenoid valve. pero dito po sa case nyo sir, it sounds like may na sesense na problema ang TCM nyo kaya po nag fail safe mode mo yan. kase po sayang po sir kung mag papalit ka po ng TCM ng ndi mo na solve kung bakit po xa nasira.