New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi tsikoters, I'm just new here. Im looking for an item but I don't know what it is exactly but its kinda plastic cover located between the rear and front seats window (driver side). I don't know how it was removed from my car. But this is the picture so you can have an idea what im talking about.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1077197...63590141332642

How much will it cost?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dleM1ndz View Post
    Hi tsikoters, I'm just new here. Im looking for an item but I don't know what it is exactly but its kinda plastic cover located between the rear and front seats window (driver side). I don't know how it was removed from my car. But this is the picture so you can have an idea what im talking about.

How much will it cost?

Thanks!
    Hi Sir, i suggest you drive around Banawe. I'm sure they're plenty of folks there who have that part

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dleM1ndz View Post

How much will it cost?

Thanks!
    it is called window sash trim or window sash. our esi also has one missing.

nalaglag kasi naputol na yung mga plastic kung saan papasok yung screw. i tried buying a new one in pasay but they have no stock. up to now wala pa din nakalagay dun sa kotse hehehe. surplus na lang hanapin mo.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Try the surplus shop in Aurora boulevard near the Katipunan station, it's almost in front of the entrance of the tunnel when the LRT2 goes underground right across the market. Forgot the name but I sometimes hear the Banawa peeps call this shop when even they don't have the hard to find stuff.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi,
    Myself Jyaky Petter from the country of India Gesticulation
    To introverted of the prevalence debate site
    Here we dig up much realization in it from special
    Expert. We will not only discuss the question but also achieve much more Knowledge from these automobiles forum sites, by finding verities of
    Car and Automobiles Company from different country.
    By this discussion we must be cleared from the questions
    What arises in our mind
    Thank you………………………………………………………..
    ………………………………………………………………………………

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Honda Civic ESI - missing item near rear window