New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by patron
    It can also be where u least expect it. mantakin mo, my friend's Lancer was carjacked inside Camp Crame!!! Di ba ang galing??
    This confirms the fact that some members of the AFP/PNP are involved and/or protectors of carnapping and carjacking syndicates. Last Thursday, I went to Crame and parked at the stadium parking lot, uneasy pa rin ako... baka ma-carnap kotse ko, hehe!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    noon na-carjack ang tsikot namin 4 years ago lapit sa Proj. 4, tinawagan ko yun cellphone ng kapatid ko hoping na-ma-negotiate ko maibalik yun tsikot, sabi noon sumagot kabibili lang daw nya ng cellphone, kinausap ko ng mabuti, sabi ko umiiyak yun kapatid kasi first car nya yun, nagmakaawa ako na kung puwede tubusin na lang. sabi nun kausap ko, punta daw ako sa Crame. dun daw kami mag-usap.

d na kami tumawag ulit.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks for the warnings...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damn those criminals.. either they're that desperate na talaga or they simply dont respect the law and the enforcers. these stupid creatures kasi ang pinapanigan ng batas, masyado tayong maawain, kaya lumalakas ang loob. Sana ibalik yung time na may nagkalat na secret marshalls sa metro manila. kapag nahuli ka in the act of committing a crime, babarilin ka na lang on the spot. wala ng tanong tanong, wala ng demademanda. sana may duterte dito sa metro manila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    This only shows that what we have now is a very lousy goverment with lousy bastards who do nothing but powerplay all day. The equation is simple: poverty + graft + corruption X poor social and political engineering = very high crime rates. Being motorists, im pretty sure we see the whole specturm of living conditions of our kababayans. We are all victims. The poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer everyday. The gap is widening so fast it is almost linear with the growth of criminality. Nakaka-depress talaga, but then somehow we survive (but not for long...i guess)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffjumper
    damn those criminals.. either they're that desperate na talaga or they simply dont respect the law and the enforcers. these stupid creatures kasi ang pinapanigan ng batas, masyado tayong maawain, kaya lumalakas ang loob. Sana ibalik yung time na may nagkalat na secret marshalls sa metro manila. kapag nahuli ka in the act of committing a crime, babarilin ka na lang on the spot. wala ng tanong tanong, wala ng demademanda. sana may duterte dito sa metro manila.

Minsan nga naiisip ko, why dont we just do what Saudis are doing? Putulin agad ang daliri, flagellation or bitay agad. "Kill them first, ask questions later" (sa sine galing ito, di ko lang maalala yung titile). Ang problema naman sa mga Secret Marshalls, minsan they get blinded by their power and they start abusing it. Well, perfect system is absolutely non-existent. I just hope our political picture will soon pass its adolescent period. Sana nga magkaroon ng duterte d2, rumoronda with all the armored works. I dont think safe d2 sa MM yung nasa big bike lang, tulad ng ginagawa niya sa Davao.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    noon na-carjack ang tsikot namin 4 years ago lapit sa Proj. 4, tinawagan ko yun cellphone ng kapatid ko hoping na-ma-negotiate ko maibalik yun tsikot, sabi noon sumagot kabibili lang daw nya ng cellphone, kinausap ko ng mabuti, sabi ko umiiyak yun kapatid kasi first car nya yun, nagmakaawa ako na kung puwede tubusin na lang. sabi nun kausap ko, punta daw ako sa Crame. dun daw kami mag-usap.

d na kami tumawag ulit.

yeah...crooks in uniform.. prerequisite yata nila yung maglaro ng GTA.. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga Tsikoteers,

Additional warning lang to those who work/live w/in the teachers village area. Yesterday I had to rush to the police precinct at Anonas street to comfort my severely traumatized niece and her classmate.

She had just gone out of school and parked her car along Maginhawa street very near a popular roadside eatery (Nanette's) and the road that leads to UP. In just a matter of 10 minutes, the rear window of her car had been broken and all of her stuff along with that of her classmate had been stolen. A short inventory of the stolen items included the ff: a nextbase portable dvd player w/ screen, 2 cell phones, car stereo, wallet containing the whole month's allowance of the poor classmate, all of their books, gym clothes and equipment, 2 tennis racquets.

The robbery occured at 4:00 in the afternoon at a very busy street and within 20 meters from the Barangay Hall and some 150 meters from Camp Karingal of the PNP! As can be expected, the police declared their helplessness and as a consolacion offered me their wisdom and advise by telling me to be careful and not park within that vicinity as it had long been identified as a hot spot! And all this time while maliciously ogling and leering at the two victim-students as if it was the 1st time that a real woman ever entered the police precinct.

I knew all along that it was useless going to the police, pero yun lang ang unang reaction ng isang traumatized na victim! Anyways, ingat na lang kayo sa lugar na ito, if we were to follow the advise of the police, wag na kayong pumarada anywhere anytime sa QC!!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Grabe!! we usually eat there too!!!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yung civic nung isang kakilala namin ni theveed, dyan din nanakaw sa teachers' village last month.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
You ought to know... Don't be the next victim.