New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thieves are becoming more and more hi-tech kasi mura na ang internet access ngaun. they can research and research kung ano yun mga bagong modus operandi sa ibang bansa.
    add to the fact, that present thieves are the younger generation that's why they are familiar with laptop bags, pda's, and other hi-tech gadgets. even rogue "policemen"-carjackers are hi-tech kaya nagulat na lang ako sa kwento noon mga victims ng carjack, na they wait pa after 12am para limasin yun ATM account kasi may limit withdrawal ito.

palitan na natin yun common notion that thieves look like old-burly weary kargador-look-a-like people, na madumi at maiitim.
    Last edited by oldblue; October 19th, 2005 at 05:04 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    this month lang un revo namin, binasag din un salamin, kinuha un mga valuables sa loob pati un manual ng sasakyan kinuha.tsktsk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    you're not alone pati dito sa garahe namin sa loob ng bahay nanakawan pa kami, binasag din salamin ng crv ng kuya ko

kasi parang silang lang may katwiran na nangangailangan ng pera kaya nila gingawa yan....

cant blame them, nasa tao na yan...parang kumukonti na matino at disiplinadong tao sa pilipinas

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think it's not just in QC. Pati dito sa desert ganyan din, also in broad day light. Pati nga pintuan ng bahay binabaklas.

OT lang, bat kaya mas maraming takot sa multo kesa sa takot sa Diyos? Kaya dumarami kriminal, wala nang takot.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    nukup! tiga dyan pa naman ako sa area na yan.

anyway,thanks for the warning. babantayan ko na oto ko pag pumupunta ko dun sa malvar.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa California din binasag salamin ng CR-V ng friend ko. Laptop stolen din.

Sorry about your Fortuner and the data you lost along with the laptop.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    *attynorby's "personal experience"... first, it's good that nothing bad happened to your family. I guess most of us have their own experience with car thieves, from small timers (baklas side mirror, etc) to big timers (nakaw buong kotse). At one time i also became so complacent and depended too much on the alarm system, until i got victimized also. To no avail, car thieves really knows how to get around even with the most sophisticated alarm system money can buy. Blame it on the affordability of technology and accessibility of internet. Lesson learned: Be very careful and vigilant. We all want to keep our valuables, material and family alike, as safe as possible. These car thieves aren't going anywhere soon, as long as the government doesn't improve our social and financial engineering. It's a very dangerous time we're living in....

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pag binuksan lang po ang pinto mag aalarm yan. Ganun po kasi ang Hi Lux & Starex namin eh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya tuloy parang natatakot na ko pumunta ng QC.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
You ought to know... Don't be the next victim.