New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sana kinuha mo yun pangalan. May kilala dad ko na mataas katungkulan dun. Baka wala ng complaint complaint hehe. Dapat nga siguro tinuturuan ang mga tauhan nila ang tamang pagtatraffic bago pagtrabahuhin

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Did anything happen? Were your complaints resolved?
    In fairness to MMDA, yes, my complaints were acted upon. Not that swiftly though but hey, at least they acted on it.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Before things got out of control their supervisor/office came and ironed out the situation. He informed the three stooges that I made the turn clean (no vehicle approaching) and that they had no reason to stop me or harass me. He apologized for the actions of their staff and asked if I wanted to file a formal complaint. I don't want the hassle so I said no and just told him that the MMDA should be careful with the people they choose to put on the streets.
    Since you didn't file a complaint, as if nothing had happened and back to their own old ways - stop a car and apprehend the driver with their invented violation. If the driver complained, the supervisor would intervene, apologize
    and ask if the driver would file a complaint, and so on . . .

The supervisor, admitting the fault of his men, should report the matter to his bosses and give the 3 stooges disciplinary actions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
"Yield"