New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Would authorized dealers ever dupe buyers?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

7 28.00%
  • No way

3 12.00%
  • Some will, some won't

15 60.00%
  • Don't know

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I really want to get an Altis on the 1st quarter of 2010 and this is one of my concerns. I was told in another thread that Toyota Bicutan wasn't flooded but what if the factory where they source the cars were?

I do not trust dealerships at all because we already had an issue with Toyota Bel Air where we got the car that I am driving now. Is it reasonable to wait for 2011 to get a new car?

Just check the tires. It tells the story when it was most likely assembled. Dont buy those assembled before Ondoy. Unless the dealers changed the tires...hehe.
    Last edited by tigkal; October 19th, 2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: typo

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Planing to buy mitsubishi next week.. is it advisable? Im really worried about this flooded cars issue! where is the safest branch to get? Ortigas extension branch na kaya? I think there plant is here as well.. anyone living near the area? please confirm if binaha yung plant! please! thanks..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Actually saw brand new putik putik Mitsubishi Montero Sport in Diamond Motors Fairview. Galing sa Mitsubishi Marikina which is Diamond Motors also. Ang yayabang porket Montero Sport ang binebenta... mausok at putik putik. Kung ako sa inyo wag na kayo bumili sa Diamond Motors Fairview at Marikina manloloko lang sila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May insurance din naman ang dealer. Mas malaki mawawala sa kanila if mademanda sila.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Delikado ngayon dahil pihadong unti-unti nilang nilalabas ang mga iyan,- kung masama talaga ang kanilang intensiyon.....

8900:painting:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Would an Authorized Car dealer pass off "flooded" cars as new?