New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    And what about your principles?

For me personally, I agree with Mel Gibson's character in "The Patriot".

I'm a father. I can't afford to have principles.

I would ignore my principles and swallow my pride if it means I could continue making my family safe and contented.

Let's look at it prospectively: kung magkaroon ng administrative case, baka makatanggap ka pa ng threats. Tapos may kaaway ka na sa mga kapulisan, e alam naman natin na most of them are goons with badges. Baka balikan ka nila.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    How would you know that the cop will stop at 500 pesos knowing already that the cop is corrupt; extorting you money?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ang daming harassment pa pwedeng gawin yung pulis, she can put you in jail for 24 hours, sampahan ka ng kug ano anong kasong walang kwenta, etc. mali siguro yung pagbibigay ng P500 pero ano ba ang P500 kapalit sa perwisyo na kayang ibigay sa yo nung babaeng pulis? siguro ako eh lalaban kung meron akong ready na abogadong kayang tawagan sa oras na yun.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    ang daming harassment pa pwedeng gawin yung pulis, she can put you in jail for 24 hours, sampahan ka ng kug ano anong kasong walang kwenta, etc. mali siguro yung pagbibigay ng P500 pero ano ba ang P500 kapalit sa perwisyo na kayang ibigay sa yo nung babaeng pulis? siguro ako eh lalaban kung meron akong ready na abogadong kayang tawagan sa oras na yun.
    tumpak!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan_D21 View Post
    WOMAN KOTONG COP?! INGAT PO SA LAHAT!
    While driving at quezon ave. going home from work in front of Sto.Domingo church, a car suddenly swerved to the left nearly hitting a PRIVATE motorcycle on its side which happened to be driven by a WOMAN KOTONG COP?! So the cop swerved to the left as a reaction, while trying to stop the driver of the car who almost hit her, she swerved, then she hits my car on its right side.I was barely moving and on a straight path,clearly it was her fault, there was little damage to my car and absolutely no damage to her or her motorcycle,but blurts" sa dami ng sasakyan dito ako pa ang binangga mo?!PULIS AKO!!akina ang lisensya mo!!!!" so seeing her in black jacket with PNP uniform underneath,(cannot see the name plate), stood and walked straight towards me.harassed me to give my license, i tried to read her plates but was dark and barely readable.So after getting my license she said" Masakit paa ko,bayaran mo ko o ipaospital mo ko sa private, magkano kaya mo ibayad sa akin? kulang 5000 pa ospital ko nito.("Paa?,d paa kundi gulong ng motor nya ang tinamaan ko), so i said i only got 200 po mam,she replied,"ano ako sisiw?Ikukulong na lang kita,then used the radio to contact her fellow cops. d ako kaya ipagamot nyan,(extortion time na! nanakot pa!)500 cge na areglo na.(uuy nagpresyo!)balutan mo ng papel at iabot mo sa akin. so i gave her the paper wrapped 500 bill for her to stop harassing and threatening me with imprisonment.
    Officers of the PNP,how could you enforce the law if you are the one's breaking it? How will you change the way the people look at you?Clearly this is a case of a Professional KOTONG COP at work tring to extort money from innocent motorists while avoiding to get identified. ABUSIVE WOMAN KOTONG COP, 1 rotten fruit in a bushel will surely make others in the same bushel rotten too.women cops are hard to come by, but arrogant,abusive of power and extortion racketing woman cops should be removed from service para hindi na dumami pa. May pag asa pa ba magbago ang tiwaling pulis?
    this is bollocks! next time, bring a *** PISTOL!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    eh, paano kung ganito ang mangotong sa inyo? [SIZE=3]SUS![/SIZE]
    *pic borrowed from motorcyclephilippines

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Nice breasts......errrrrr, eherrmm.....badge.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ Yes! Yes! They can take me in if they want to...

pleeeease!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    IMHO.. naging practical lang naman si TS... again madali nating sabihing " Kung ako yan ganito, Kung ako yan ganun"...

in reality.. wala namang mawawala sa iyo kung lulunukin mo pride mo... hindi kabawasan sa pagkalalaki ang pagpapakumbaba...

Kung may panindak ka din, malamang nga wag ka magpapasindak, pero kung the odds are against you, better fight another day..

With regards naman sa bribery, c'mon guys it's the reality and it's how everyone else's survives otherwise you'd be in the losing end. Hindi ko ibig sabihin na ipatronize ang bribery, pero it's in a case to case basis... do it in a manner na di ka maaargabyado at di din mang-aargabyado..

Parang predator-prey scenario lang naman... survival mode kumbaga sa ating lipunan na punong puno ng korupsyon...

peace!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    eh, paano kung ganito ang mangotong sa inyo? [SIZE=3]SUS![/SIZE]
    *pic borrowed from motorcyclephilippines

Saan ba naka-istasyon ang mga iyan?.... :naughty2:

9202:toothbrush:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast