New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro about your Gf going hysterical. I sympathize with you

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Fieldmaster type? Baka driver is improperly trying to compensate for it's difficulty to accelerate. No offense meant to decent Fieldmaster owners/drivers.

It seems kasi typical 1600 or even some 1300 cars can out accelerate this version of the Pajero, especially in Edsa's stop and go traffic.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

my girlfriend became somewhat hysterical because of the sudden movement and told me if i did anything to provoke them or didn't I see them? she blames me for somebody trying to drive us off the lane from behind?
    It is not right for a passenger to fan the obvious flame of a driver, just like what your GF did to you, bro. If somebody did that to me, I'd tell him or her to stop as I am already hot. If he or she does not stop,- I'd pull over and offer him or her the driver's seat....

6610:secret:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Did you manage to get the plates ?
    After you get the plate number, what next?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

It is not right for a passenger to fan the obvious flame of a driver, just like what your GF did to you, bro. If somebody did that to me, I'd tell him or her to stop as I am already hot. If he or she does not stop,- I'd pull over and offer him or her the driver's seat....

6610:secret:
    I usually tell her to shut up. heehehe :D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think what you did was right, just avoid them and leave them behind. Or if suspicious sila, you be the one to slow down and observe, then try to lose them so long as you know the area. If not then be extra cautious.

Drunk driver or not, avoid any confrontation at all costs. Seeing eye to eye with the driver is enough sign to intimidate them, lalo na kung mainit na ang ulo.

Tell your GF not to worry, and that you can handle it.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Stay cool, be cool. Not worth your time dude. Ignore drivers like that. There will be idiots like him and that's what makes driving in this country so interesting. Your girlfriend should know better than to berate you. I guess she doesn't drive?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Always be cool when driving. I just ignore and avoid drivers like the one you encountered. And, in such situation, ignore your GF too and request her to refrain from nagging you while driving and just keep quiet.

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3682[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    next time to avoid encounters like that, you should find a new GF

kainis yan marunong pa sa driver e!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Normally i keep my cool and take very few risks when it comes to driving here. When the white pajero basically tried to nudge me off, i reacted instinctively and moved the right to avoid the accident. However, i really lost my cool because the driver was a bully. The last time I had an encounter with somebody like that, it resulted in an accident with a drunk driver. It was a waste of time and effort, going the police station, talking to the cops, my employer's security officer, my gf whos also a lawyer, my dad to let him know what's happening, etc. So when I overtook him, that was it. I wasn't going to actually hit him because it isn't worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
White Pajero tried to drive me off my lane